Light scent, non drying, but clogs pores

Posted by Reviewer2536199 on Aug 16, 2010

This soap is very lightly scented and non-drying, but unfortunately leaves a coating on the skin. It has small hard bits to help exfoliate. When used for washing hair, it left a heavy/waxy coating. It caused my face to break-out.

Don't scrub too hard!

Posted by Reviewer1986569 on Jan 08, 2011

The fine grain sea salt was rather sharp as I scrubbed with the soap. I was left with some rather large scratches and looked like I was attacked by an angry cat.

Too harsh

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Apr 01, 2010

This is really gritty and seemed to dry out my skin to the point of flakiness. It is a big long lasting bar though. I will try another variety of this soap.

lathers good

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 09, 2008

This one lathers pretty good, but does not have a good smell to it. As far as exfoliating the soap does have some grit, but I can not tell it after I put it on my wash cloth. So I feel like it really doesn't do a good job on exfoliating.

Gritty

Posted by Reviewer2758963 on Jul 27, 2009

Started with the Lemon scented bar, was pleased. This one leaves little bits of "mud" on your face and washcloth. Too rough for sensitive skin and it is drying, but that is to be expected as there is salt in it - salt is drying to the skin.

Mud

Posted by Reviewer2529604 on Apr 01, 2008

this one is my least favorite as it feels kind of filmy.

DISAPPOINTED

Posted by Reviewer1812480 on Jun 17, 2011

I was excited about this product because I thougt that maybe this it would remove impurities in my skin. My skin did not feel refreshed or soft after using it. There is nothing special about this product.

Dun feel natural

Posted by funexplorer on Jul 27, 2012

(-) left some slime on my skin, dun feel as natural as pure soap bar can get. (+) value for money to get the size of the bar soap. the soap can last long. as far as i can remember, no unnatural smell.

Exfoliating

Posted by Reviewer1833162 on Sep 08, 2012

This soap has small hard bits for exfoliating but I don´t like that so it´s not a soap for me.

Clogs my skin

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Aug 17, 2014

After reading all the fantastic reviews, I had high hopes for this soap for my skin and my young daughter with dermatitis on her face. Unfortunately it clogged our skin and I will not use it again. I purchased DermaKlear sulfur soap instead and I am very satisfied!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »