Ash

Posted by 5236472735055455494 on Apr 09, 2016

good

Clogs my skin

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Aug 17, 2014

After reading all the fantastic reviews, I had high hopes for this soap for my skin and my young daughter with dermatitis on her face. Unfortunately it clogged our skin and I will not use it again. I purchased DermaKlear sulfur soap instead and I am very satisfied!

Exfoliating

Posted by Reviewer1833162 on Sep 08, 2012

This soap has small hard bits for exfoliating but I don´t like that so it´s not a soap for me.

Dun feel natural

Posted by funexplorer on Jul 27, 2012

(-) left some slime on my skin, dun feel as natural as pure soap bar can get. (+) value for money to get the size of the bar soap. the soap can last long. as far as i can remember, no unnatural smell.

Washes clean but not an enjoyable experience

Posted by Reviewer2002317 on Dec 27, 2011

It is exfoliating due to the sharp bits of sand in it. Definitely not for sensitive skin. Washes clean. Cant explain why, but the whole washing experience is not enjoyable with this soap. I will be throwing it out before i finish it.

DISAPPOINTED

Posted by Reviewer1812480 on Jun 17, 2011

I was excited about this product because I thougt that maybe this it would remove impurities in my skin. My skin did not feel refreshed or soft after using it. There is nothing special about this product.

Don't scrub too hard!

Posted by Reviewer1986569 on Jan 08, 2011

The fine grain sea salt was rather sharp as I scrubbed with the soap. I was left with some rather large scratches and looked like I was attacked by an angry cat.

Light scent, non drying, but clogs pores

Posted by Reviewer2536199 on Aug 16, 2010

This soap is very lightly scented and non-drying, but unfortunately leaves a coating on the skin. It has small hard bits to help exfoliate. When used for washing hair, it left a heavy/waxy coating. It caused my face to break-out.

Too harsh

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Apr 01, 2010

This is really gritty and seemed to dry out my skin to the point of flakiness. It is a big long lasting bar though. I will try another variety of this soap.

One with Nature

Posted by Reviewer2369278 on Jan 25, 2010

I do not enjoy this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »