creamy lather, rinses clean!

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Dec 22, 2008

I love this soap. It still amazes me that it's so affordable. The Hemp soap actually smells mildly of peppermint, and due to the hemp oil, the lather is so creamy. This bar is my favorite so far. I've tried about 6 of them, and didn't really care for the fragrance of the Shea butter bar unfortunately. These bars are so moisturizing, yet rinse totally clean, and my skin itches so much less since I've begun using them. A word of caution: Keep the soap in a dry, well-drained place (out of the stream from the shower head)!! If you have sensitive skin, you will love this soap!

Hemp soap amazing

Posted by electricfoodchef on Jun 29, 2009

this is the best thing in the world i love it and my natural deoderant. I try not to use it up but i am soo happy when its time to wash. the first day i took two showers back to back. honestly i have a few sports injuries and the soap feel greato n my skin and make me feel great and after a long day its the best.... i woudl try just about anything this company makes....plus the bars are huge cheap ......thanks iherb.com

hemp soap

Posted by Reviewer1114698 on Mar 30, 2009

the best soap I've used. washes off and leaves you feeling clean not soapy. great lather, great soap! I look forward to using it everyday.

the best thing

Posted by Reviewer2851534 on Aug 02, 2009

The best thing about this bar is the fact that it contains "HEMP". Aside from that the size is perfect, will last for awhile definately your money's worth. The smell is pleasant and the bar really moisturizes your skin.

Great quality soap

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Feb 06, 2010

I have only been using this for a very short while but even after the first use my sensitive skin felt soft and moisturized yet still thoroughly cleansed. The scent was a litte strong at first, kind of pepperminty, but now I've come to like it. Gives a great lather.

great gift

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Apr 06, 2010

I bought this as a gift for a friend. I have been pleased with all One With Nature soap bars. Squeaky clean feeling without drying my skin. Pleasant scents that are not overpowering. I keep extras on hand for emergency gift ideas.

Big block of soap

Posted by Reviewer1661073 on Jun 07, 2011

Smells clean and fresh - I don't particularly like the scent but my husband does. Seems very natural anyway, none of those fake horrible scent to it. Lathers well.

Nice smell and friendly to nature!

Posted by Reviewer1776535 on Aug 10, 2011

I like this soap bar: it smells a bit minty. I find this soap bar very good for men who don't like usual flowery-fruity smells. Also, it's friendly to nature - I find it important in selecting products for bodycare.

My favorite bare soaps!

Posted by otherkind on Apr 09, 2012

One with nature is my favorite range of soap bars. The hemp soap bar exfoliates nicely and also has fresh scent to it. Besides, it is really economical.Will try other types. Хорошее мыло,приятный аромат. Можно использовать как скраб. Очень экономичное. Советую попробывать и другие виды мыла One with nature.

Firming

Posted by Mishkas on May 16, 2012

I will repeat. My skin feels just great after this soap. Firmer and fresher. Smells a bit mint, great for summer.