One with Nature, Rose Petal Soap Bar, 7 oz (200 g)

Smells great.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 From Japan on Dec 09, 2010

This is my second bar of this. Very nice. This company does fantastic soaps.

Beautiful Rose Soap

Posted by Reviewer2494963 From Arizona on Aug 02, 2012

This is the first time I have used the Rose Petal soap from this resource. I have used their Olive Oil soap for several years and love the soft condition it leaves my skin. I live in Arizona and our climate is very dry. The Rose Petal soap is just as softening on my skin, but the aroma in the shower of roses is very special. As I said, Arizona is very dry and the sweet smell of roses is almost non-existent here. However, I do get it in the shower and am delighted.

True Love!

Posted by shidahskarsgard From Singapore on Jun 17, 2012

I use this for my face and body. Smells amazing, leaves my skin moist and clean. Will repurchase! My favourite out of all One With Nature soaps.

My skin loves this soap!

Posted by Reviewer1209862 From Georgia on Jun 27, 2012

I have problematic, sensitvie skin to include eczema. One with Nature soaps have worked for me, keeping my skin moisturized and not causing me to itch. I have become particularly fond of the Rose Petal scented one (which is the strangest thing since I despised this scent growing up). I've been using the soaps for about 4 yrs now and have really enjoyed them.

Heavenly scent

Posted by 5743062012248565596 From New Zealand on Nov 20, 2012

3 weeks and the bars still going strong, lasts for ages. Leaves skin feeling SOOOOO clean and the scent is just beautiful Dayle