One with Nature, Rose Petal Soap Bar, 7 oz (200 g)

My skin loves this soap!

Posted by Reviewer1209862 on Jun 27, 2012

I have problematic, sensitvie skin to include eczema. One with Nature soaps have worked for me, keeping my skin moisturized and not causing me to itch. I have become particularly fond of the Rose Petal scented one (which is the strangest thing since I despised this scent growing up). I've been using the soaps for about 4 yrs now and have really enjoyed them.

Beautiful Rose Soap

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Aug 02, 2012

This is the first time I have used the Rose Petal soap from this resource. I have used their Olive Oil soap for several years and love the soft condition it leaves my skin. I live in Arizona and our climate is very dry. The Rose Petal soap is just as softening on my skin, but the aroma in the shower of roses is very special. As I said, Arizona is very dry and the sweet smell of roses is almost non-existent here. However, I do get it in the shower and am delighted.

I love this

Posted by 4856194399029373622 on Dec 26, 2012

Buy this. I absolutely love this soap. Wonderful scent. Makes shower time seem such a treat. I have found other soaps drying but not this. I feel clean and pampered after using it.

Nice soap

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Jul 06, 2012

creamy lather good soap , not a great smell for me but if you like rose you will be happy.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3356651 on Jun 28, 2012

Smells wonderful! And cleans well. Mostly smooth with a little bit of scrubbiness to it. I also like the unscented version.