July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

One with Nature, Triple Milled Soap Bar, Lilac, 7 oz (200 g)

4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews

Doesn't smell of lilacs

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 05, 2014

I love lilacs and I bought this soap mostly for the scent but I was hugely disappointed, it doesn't smell of lilacs at all! In fact, it has almost no scent, it smells just like natural unscented soap, not the cosmetic soapy smell, I mean artisan soap, i.e. a bit like grease and oil. It's not unpleasant, but since I was hoping to have my bathroom smelling of lilacs I was upset. However, apart from the smell, this soap is very nice. It's not drying and produces a rich, creamy lather. Plus, you can feel the salts and minerals. It's hard to explain but the texture is as if the soap contained powder, it's not gritty but you can definitely feel the mineral goodness. I give it 3 stars because of the scent disappointment, but if you don't mind it's a really nice soap.

Good product for a good price

Posted by Reviewer2808941 on Jul 09, 2013

Good product for a good price

Lovely Fragrance

Posted by 4690013042331941166 on Aug 06, 2013

I love lilacs, so this was a soap I wanted to try. I would like the fragrance to be a little more, but does the job and cleans well.