One with Nature, Triple Milled Soap Bar, Shea Butter, 7 oz (200 g)

Cant go wrong with this soap!

Posted by Reviewer3261095 From Ohio on Nov 29, 2008

We use many of the One With Nature Soaps and have for some time ~ we love them! Having a large family with sensitive skin, this bar meets our need for a bar that lasts; doesn't fall to pieces;is gentle & free from ingredients that would cause skin issues to worsen. They smell good and lather very well. If you visit their home webpage you will find that each soap has a write up to tell you what that particular soap will help ~ for instance, their lavender soap is good for eczema.

lovely soap

Posted by lorischuster From Michigan on Sep 24, 2008

One with Nature soaps are wonderful. Nice, creamy lather and no buildup of residue, even in my hard water. A great value, these large bars last.

Fantastic soap

Posted by Reviewer2758539 on Apr 26, 2010

I got this soap on the advice of a friend. I have extremely sensitive skin and eczema. This soap makes my skin feel really clean without over-drying it. And it doesn't cause my eczema to flare up, it actually helps to dry it out and calm it down. I would highly recommend this soap to anyone with sensitive skin.

Love The Feeling

Posted by Reviewer2009889 From Mississippi on Jul 05, 2012

I love the smell and the moisturing effect of this soap. I have very sensitive skin but this soap leaves my skin feeling smooth.

Worst Ever

Posted by pickier-than-thou From Romania on Apr 16, 2010

The only thing I really got for $3.47 was a stained and clogged sink. This soap wouldn't rinse off of my skin either (leaves a thick and sticky film).