good although not natural

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Apr 09, 2016

Calming, although half the pill does the job for me. Also, I need b12 with it.

Great for Maintenance Dose

Posted by 5016654961967404112 on Feb 24, 2016

I take one tab per day as my maintenance dose and I feel fantastic

Thyroid health

Posted by PeterPanos on Jan 27, 2016

Important element not only for thyroid health. Every cell in your body needs iodine and Iodoral is the safe way to get it. Tablets does not irritate stomach compared to liquid iodine. You should also have adequate intake of sellenium, vitamin C, B vitamins, antioxidants and magnesium for overall health when taking Iodine.

Fantastic service

Posted by 5116881988060819591 on Jun 05, 2015

I was prescribed these by a naturopath but her price for them was well above what I pay through IHerb. IHerb deliver quickly and their prices for these an other products remain competitive. I recommend IHerb to anyone looking for quality and good service.

First try

Posted by 5349589959125238340 on Apr 24, 2015

I had read the book on the Iodine Crisis and had been diagnosed as borderline thyroid patient - I didn't want to start taking digoxine (for the rest of my life) - so have decided to give this a try. Thankful that they are not re-delivering. Why did they stop?

Iodoral

Posted by Reviewer1125383 on Feb 24, 2015

Excellent product.

Great for thyroid support and detox

Posted by 4765620060371386981 on Jan 26, 2015

Use this along with tyrosine for thyroid support. Also great for detoxing. Love it.

Jaycee

Posted by 5208555367498892593 on Dec 18, 2014

Use these under advice of my naturopath for the treatment of thyroid nodules and Hashimoto's - Seem to be working wonderfully and my goitre has decreased in size - Hopefully when I get my next thyroid scan the nodules have decreased or disappeared. I am iodine loading at the moment so take more than the recommended dosage - without medical advice I would keep the dosage at that recommended on the bottle. There is a good information leaflet inside the bottle with information on Iodine loading and testing. Super product - will be ordering again. Please keep it in stock iherbs - super delivery ty.

I like it, but very pricey

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

I mostly take this because I kind of Believe we need it. But I haven't noticed much to be honest. Except when I take 50 mgms I get a headache. So I prefer to take a lower dose for now. And maybe increase gradually.

Fibrocystic breast disease - Breast Pain Gone but get Thyroid checked regularly

Posted by Reviewer3151270 on May 11, 2014

I take one tablet daily for fibrocystic breast disease. I originally started on one a day which eliminated symptoms. But after just under a year some mild symptoms stated to come back. I got a small lump surrounded by very tender inflamation. I increased my dose to two tablets and the lump was completely gone within a few days!! Soon after I went back to one tab per day. I cannot express my gratitude enough that I found out about this product and the protection benefits of iodine. I had suffered from FBD for many years and got to the stage where I couldnt even hug my kids or my husband - it was so painful. I had a lump surgically removed which was completely unnecessary as taking the iodine would have eliminated it. I wish my surgeon had told me about the condition I had and that taking this would cure it. ** WARNING THOUGH I would cut back the dosage after 12-18 months though to half a tab or preferably stop for a while. IMO by then your body should have been completely saturated with the iodine and you don't want it to start making your thyroid work overtime. It is supposed to be be safe for long term use but I would proceed long term with caution. You can always start taking it again later if needed. ALWAYS take with some selenium, magnesium and vitamin C! And make sure you get your thyroid checked regularly whilst taking this. If you have taken too much Iodine you will start to feel very jittery like you have had too much coffee and this is your thyroid working too hard.