I just love It!

Posted by 5016654961967404112 on Feb 24, 2016

50 mg in a single dose! The cyst I had in my breast is gone and no more urinary tract infection as well.

Health from Iodine

Posted by 5304437434486789388 on Dec 31, 2015

Good product. One tablet (12,5 mg Iodine) for daily use. Give full protect from Flour, Clour, Bromide.

Excellent product: 'Iodoral' iodine tablets

Posted by Reviewer2533847 on Dec 12, 2015

Taking these tablets instead of Levothyroxine tablets; seem to work well. Product was well packaged, with fast delivery and as described

Is helping me

Posted by Reviewer3246489 on Jul 01, 2014

Helping to decrease a benign breast lump. It took a while to get up to 50 mg because I was detoxing a lot of halides. Will definitely keep purchasing it. Iherb has a good price too.

It works

Posted by 5560831101371935465 on Jan 21, 2014

This product helps improved my thyroid function with only one tablet a day.

Necessary for Optimal Health

Posted by Reviewer2936205 on Dec 31, 2013

Recently diagnosed with cancer, I have done a lot of research and found that iodine is a necessary nutrient that most of us are deficient in, and that this deficiency leads to disease in the body. I have slowly worked my way up to 100 mg of iodine a day, and I have the kind of energy I had when I was young. This product is used instead of Lugol's drops for those who get an upset tummy from the drops.

Iodoral

Posted by 5072203845581842021 on Jan 25, 2013

I have had so much more sustainable energy and been sleeping VERY good.

too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer2858286 on Dec 14, 2012

Just got it

Superior nutrient

Posted by TinVal on Aug 23, 2012

I'm a strong advocate of taking iodine - Lugol's solution or iodoral. I buy localy my Lugol and use it in 'Iodine protocol' designed by physicians Guy Abraham, David Brownstein and Jorge Flechas. The benefits i experienced after doing this protocol are numerous - balanced body temp, hands and feet, thyroid function improved, skin tone improved, better sweating, memory and energy... No wonder many people call iodine the Fountain of youth. Recommend Iodoral because it is the same like Lugol's solution. 5 stars

Excellent

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

I have backed off on taking the mega doses (they worked great) and now will not go a day without a GOOD Iodine supplement for maintenance. This is just about the only product on the market with this potency.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »