A must have...

Posted by Reviewer1085743 on Jun 03, 2011

I never knew how important iodine is to your health until I started having thyroid problems. After researching all the benefits I decided to get Iodoral. I started off with a small dose of 12.5 mg. and it made me sick. My heart would beat faster and I felt out of breath. Some told me that I might have better success with it in liquid form and just apply it to my skin. But even with that I still felt sick. I thought I was allergic to Iodine. But then I found out that if your toxic you will have negative reactions to iodine because it's trying to help you flush out the toxins. After discovering that I decided to drink lots of water for a few days to see if this would help. But I couldn't seem to get the water down. Then I thought if I made myself thirsty by sucking on sun dried sea salt crystals and drank lots of water if that would do the trick. Long story short. It did. I was then able to slowly resume taking the 12.5 mg tablet a day until I work my way up to a loading dose of 50 mg day of 1 month. Now I am on a maintenance does of 12.5 ... This stuff is amazing and I feel great. My fungal and yeast problem have cleared up and the cracks on my feet have gone away. Beside that my thyroid is no longer bothering me. I've also added Magnesium Citrate to my diet and it together with iodine is helping me recover my health. Thank you iHerb for the wonderful service and products.

Superior nutrient

Posted by TinVal on Aug 23, 2012

I'm a strong advocate of taking iodine - Lugol's solution or iodoral. I buy localy my Lugol and use it in 'Iodine protocol' designed by physicians Guy Abraham, David Brownstein and Jorge Flechas. The benefits i experienced after doing this protocol are numerous - balanced body temp, hands and feet, thyroid function improved, skin tone improved, better sweating, memory and energy... No wonder many people call iodine the Fountain of youth. Recommend Iodoral because it is the same like Lugol's solution. 5 stars

95% of us should be taking this daily

Posted by DeanaS on Sep 24, 2010

This iodine is a must, and 50Mg is a minimum. This is necessary for every cell, works to support all of your glands and organs, can normalize your thyroid, can treat both high and low thyroid, and is especially important to prevent some cancers, especially breast. This is the pill form of lugol's, which should be explored if you actually have breast cancer. The liquid can bathe your breast and saturate it to send cancer packing. You can detox on this so add some NAC from Jarrow to help with that.

Dr Brownstein is right.

Posted by Reviewer1461223 on May 28, 2011

I read Dr Brownstein's book, "Iodine: Why you need it, Why you can't live without it", and thought what he had to say about iodine supplementation made sense for me. (I'm hypothyroid.) So I got this Iodoral and have been taking it for 60 days now, and I am feeling much more like my old self: less brain-fog, more energy, and my dr says I can reduce the dosage of my thyroid medication! I will continue taking Iodoral indefinitely!

The Best Iodine Supplement I've Ever Used

Posted by Reviewer3060793 on Jun 14, 2011

So many people are iodine deficient. It can affect you in so many ways. I have been taking this for awhile and I have lost weight, think clearer, and have much more energy. I feel great! I love this product!

Necessary for Optimal Health

Posted by Reviewer2936205 on Dec 31, 2013

Recently diagnosed with cancer, I have done a lot of research and found that iodine is a necessary nutrient that most of us are deficient in, and that this deficiency leads to disease in the body. I have slowly worked my way up to 100 mg of iodine a day, and I have the kind of energy I had when I was young. This product is used instead of Lugol's drops for those who get an upset tummy from the drops.

Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2159307 on Jan 08, 2012

Excellent online service. I have only been taking the IOD-50 for one week and I seem to be noticing a change in my energy level. I started taking a low dose of Iodine about 2 months ago in drops a few times a day. I noticed a distinct difference in the fybrocystic lump in my breast, the area of the pain has decreased and the lump is smaller. Since taking the IOD-50, my sciatic pain ( of 12 months) has almost gone. I will be continuing this supplement for a long time. I hope that many other women can find this solution, so be it, a not too late.

Iodoral - Breast Cysts

Posted by Reviewer1918763 on Feb 28, 2012

I found this product to be excellent ! I had a few painful lumps in my left breast. After taking Iodoral 50-100 mg per day for three months, the pain has almost gone ! I am very pleased, indeed !

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1694974 on Jul 28, 2010

Works as described

iodoral in an instant

Posted by Reviewer2762569 on Apr 28, 2011

when i couldn't find my supplement that i desperately needed for hypothyroid your company contacted me as soon as you got it in and was shipped and received within 3 days to Hawaii..that was exceptional

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »