Optimox Corporation, Optivite, P.M.T., 180 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

The only thing that's kept me out of prison!!!

Posted by Reviewer1986179 From Massachusetts on Mar 01, 2011

Like a lot of women, I get vicious PMS and have found that a steady intake of Optivite keeps my symptoms to a minimum. Gone is the urge to cry when I can't find shoes in my size. Gone is the desire to ram my car into the fender of the guy who just cut me off. And gone is the need to eat every form of fried potato that man has ever created. Optivite doesn't say it will make a difference on cramps, but I have noticed that I no longer suffer the debilitating first- and last-day cramps that make me want to crawl under my comforter. I cannot recommend this product highly enough!!!

Great vitamin for perimenopausal women!

Posted by Reviewer1632325 From Texas on Jan 29, 2011

I love this vitamin and have taken it for years. It made my menstrual cramps stop and PMS go away. I still take it now that I am in menopause because the B vitamins are helpful for energy. When I use another brand/type, I see a lack of energy. If you go on Optimox's web site, you can see their other products and their research on this one product. Highly recommend it to women experiencing female issues or who want to conceive.

Great for Nursing mom

Posted by Reviewer2503490 From Kansas on May 22, 2012

I take all 6 caps while nursing. It has helped in every way. Glad to be able to order them from iherb

I like these vitamins

Posted by 5527169488841206054 on Dec 19, 2013

I really like these vitamins. They were recommended to me by a fertility specialist in her book issued to me by the Couple to Couple League. So far so good.

Optivite gave me very loose stools!

Posted by Reviewer1193514 From Great Britain on Dec 22, 2011

I was disappointed in this product. I used it after reading a book on enhancing your fertility and had high hopes I might get pregnant. Unfortunately after following the advice given to reduce dose and build up slowly, I was still getting loose stools up to three times a day. I am relieved I have finished the bottles I ordered and would not recommend it to others.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »