Nice product but not like a Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer2247529 on Dec 29, 2011

If you're a vegetarian this soy protein will be great for you. If you're just changing Whey Protein for something else, forget it. The taste and results are different from a high quality whey. At all, it's very nice product, very nice quality, sealed by Optimun.

Let it sit for smoothness.

Posted by jellybellyup on Oct 07, 2013

I usually avoid powdered protein it at all costs. But living abroad now, I've been concerned with not getting enough protien as I used to in the States. I picked this because I thought it was a fair price for the amount received. It is quite delicious. I don't have a shaker cup, so I spoon stir. This tends to leave big globs and I hate that. However, I found that if I mix it before a workout, and let it sit in the fridge, by the time I get back I can stir it all in to a smooth and delicious drink. I reccomend this brand and flavor... just get a shaker cup, or let it set.

taste is fine

Posted by 5739170649552080054 on Dec 01, 2013

A little sweet taste because it contains artificial sweetener.

Tasty but..

Posted by 5440294795155531348 on Dec 17, 2014

I don't own a shaker so there was a bit powder left when I making a shake but beside that this is very tasty and the most important that its vegan ;)

Posted by Strelka on Jul 25, 2012

diezgan garšīgs proteīns.labāk tomēr sajaukt ar mikseri vai speciālo pudeli

Good but the consistency is very runny and thin

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jul 15, 2013

If you are looking for a thick texture soy shakes, then maybe you should look for other brands. This stuff is not a 'shakes'. It's just a pure, simple, ultra-filtered soy powder with chocolate flavor. The consistency is very very thin and runny. Anyway, it's a good quality product.

Pretty good, not the best

Posted by Reviewer2326421 on Aug 11, 2011

This protein powder mixes well, but the taste is only acceptable. I've had better, but it's a great value and the amount of protein per serving is high.