It is not Dutch chocolate

Posted by 4675987864204656207 on Feb 10, 2015

I don't like it at all. I was very excited after seeing it is "dutch chocolate" taste and I ordered it in state of my normal protein shake "SOY Chocolate" and I am just wishing to finish it. It doesn't have any taste, it is not good if you drink it on water (I haven't try it on milk yet) and it doesn't dissolve well. I don't recommend it at all.

Tasty but..

Posted by 5440294795155531348 on Dec 17, 2014

I don't own a shaker so there was a bit powder left when I making a shake but beside that this is very tasty and the most important that its vegan ;)

Best quality

Posted by 5379441375172303749 on Sep 25, 2014

This is the best soy protein of world, with the highest quality! Thanks Iherb!

OK

Posted by 4928194110449358127 on Jul 11, 2014

I do not like its smell..too artificial.

Optimum Nutrition, 100 % Soy Protein Dutch Chocolate

Posted by 4847272523302518704 on Dec 08, 2013

Great product, flavours of rich dark chocolate So yummy

taste is fine

Posted by 5739170649552080054 on Dec 01, 2013

A little sweet taste because it contains artificial sweetener.

Chocolate Milkshake for you?

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

PLus super affordable AND you're taking in 24grams of quality protein in what taste like a MILKSHAKE! Treat yourself everyday without guilt! Hint: Add guar gum to make the consistency thicker (; HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Let it sit for smoothness.

Posted by jellybellyup on Oct 07, 2013

I usually avoid powdered protein it at all costs. But living abroad now, I've been concerned with not getting enough protien as I used to in the States. I picked this because I thought it was a fair price for the amount received. It is quite delicious. I don't have a shaker cup, so I spoon stir. This tends to leave big globs and I hate that. However, I found that if I mix it before a workout, and let it sit in the fridge, by the time I get back I can stir it all in to a smooth and delicious drink. I reccomend this brand and flavor... just get a shaker cup, or let it set.

Good but the consistency is very runny and thin

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jul 15, 2013

If you are looking for a thick texture soy shakes, then maybe you should look for other brands. This stuff is not a 'shakes'. It's just a pure, simple, ultra-filtered soy powder with chocolate flavor. The consistency is very very thin and runny. Anyway, it's a good quality product.

Posted by Strelka on Jul 25, 2012

diezgan garšīgs proteīns.labāk tomēr sajaukt ar mikseri vai speciālo pudeli

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »