Awesome Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1419804 on Sep 02, 2011

Tasty protein!

nice

Posted by 5105291841520944744 on Oct 12, 2016

I think the double chocolate tastes better

Still the best

Posted by Anton-V on Aug 01, 2016

Stiil the best of the best whey protein what is proved by various researches. Banana tastes sweet more than choco, but no so much as strawberry

love it

Posted by 5134903368736283577 on Oct 23, 2016

my little brother love it very much, hope it can help him get healthy and stronger. if okay i think he will buy again.

Posted by 5344220865241908888 on Sep 25, 2016

good!

Fantastic protein

Posted by 5359174577781772933 on Apr 21, 2016

Smoothly and easy to take

delicious

Posted by 4923804039884281642 on Apr 25, 2016

looking forward to other products, and more sales

Tasty

Posted by 5693844614070975056 on Jun 20, 2016

one of the best tastes use it with milk guys.

Absolutely love it

Posted by Reviewer1262709 on Aug 12, 2016

I've done a lot of research on protein powders and tried so many. And this is where I stop, this will be my powder for a long time. It tastes very natural, not having too much overpowering of banana. I've also got strawberry and I've had other powders which are strawberry and banana. ON doesn't have a mixture of strawberry/banana. And of course I made my own, duh. It tastes great. The taste is the thing, it could have everything the body needs, but if the taste is tinny or funky, what is the point? This doesn't. Tastes really nice. Mixes ok, with a little help, either from a ball inside my shaker or if I can't find that, just through "brute strength". I do take BCAA's which I think works. The protein powder has BCAA's in it, but I do not feel like that is enough. I work out 6 days a week: a lot of weights and cardio. I sweat a lot. Before I started on the protein and BCAA's, I would get exhausted an hour after I left the gym. Now, I'm full of energy. I sleep 7-9 hours a night. I'm tired when I'm supposed to be. I have started on a lot of supplements for about a year, deciding (based on research) which ones work for me, and which are bunk. I think this is a great powder. Only thing is it doesn't have quite as much protein as my previous one did. But that one was a bit more, didn't taste as good. I am just aware of that, and have a little yogurt/protein with it.

taste not that good, too sweet