Great results, dont expect good taste though.

Posted by Reviewer1949759 on May 27, 2012

This product work extremely well. I have been taking 10-15g a day for 9 months. I have not been able to workout, due to a new job. However, I have not lost any muscle mass. Have maintained same body composition! So, this product has stimulated muscle building as it is supposed to do. As for the taste, all unflavored BCAA taste horrible. I add a EmergenC packet and a flavored NO product (Fruit punch flavored Super Charge by Labrada) to it, so I barely taste it. I get more bang for the buck and the results I need. The micronization of this product works as well. I have tried other BCAAs and usually have powder settling in the bottom of my mixer cup. With this one I don't have that.

Nice BCAA

Posted by saulius1977 on Aug 14, 2012

I love this product. I drink mine mixed with water in a shaker while I'm at the gym, and I can tell that there's a huge difference in how long I'm able to workout. The fruit punch tastes great and is especially refreshing.. Also cheaper than other BCAA powders I've tried. I'd definitely recommend it!

One of the best

Posted by 5518062310457587650 on Nov 08, 2013

I've tried almost all the amino acid products available, but this one is definitely the best value. It helps build muscle, maintain muscle, and increases energy, pumps, and stamina. I've tried more expensive BCAA's, but keep coming back to this one.

Oh man!!!What a taste.

Posted by Reviewer1422902 on Oct 12, 2011

WHat a horrible taste. Even if its unflavored! They say it has great importance overall but man, this ruins the taste of my protein shake. I know taste is not the point for this kinda product but come on. Still, hoping it to be good for results.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2586872 on Oct 14, 2011

100%.

Mixes great with water

Posted by Reviewer2106387 on Dec 31, 2011

Mixes great with water, very easy to stir...

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3028743 on Jan 17, 2012

I am really enjoying

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2650530 on Jan 18, 2012

Very good

Great product! I recommend.

Posted by Reviewer3075574 on Jan 31, 2012

Great product! I recommend.

very good!

Posted by brunooliveira on Jun 26, 2012

fast absorption, keeps the maintenance of muscles as few Bcaas, very good!