Optimum Nutrition, BCAA 1000 Caps, Mega-Size, 1000 mg, 400 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

GREAT SERVICE - FROM BRAZIL

Posted by 4700960116448355270 on Sep 17, 2012

I've just received my product. It delayed nearly 20 days since my request. Brazilians customers must be relaxed, and should believe/entrust iherb service.

ótimo bcaa

Posted by Supermarombas on Sep 14, 2012

O bcaa da ON contem em cada cap, 1000mg, já os nacionais do brasil contem de 400 a 800mg. Fora que o preço é absurdo, mais na iherb é praticamente grátis.

Little Miss Energy!

Posted by 4620156107414699822 on Jan 17, 2014

I a very pleased with this product. I have been taking BCAA for about 3 years, but the place where I was purchasing them was a too high in price for a small quantity so I decided to search the internet for a product that was pure and without a lot of other unnecessary ingredients. Nothing that you take is a miracle cure for losing weight (fat), eating properly and exercise in conjunction with utilizing aids such as BCAA will enhance your results and speed the process. You should always make that kind of a lifestyle your life's habit. Remember, sugar is addictive! Fight the addiction. When I utilize BCAA, I swear that my muscles feel stronger, because it helps to preserve the muscle and get energy from the fat reserves instead. Blessings!

Good product

Posted by 5136494639425467167 on Sep 14, 2012

Very good amino acids, it is quite happy with them, thank you for your work. Your shop very much was pleasant to me I will order in you production still.

Works excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1446901 on Nov 02, 2011

I been using this for more than 2 months and I seen some dramatic improvement, I have more muscle and less tired after a work out. This is a really good product I recommend for anyone who is trying to get in shape quickly!