GREAT SERVICE - FROM BRAZIL

Posted by 4700960116448355270 on Sep 17, 2012

I've just received my product. It delayed nearly 20 days since my request. Brazilians customers must be relaxed, and should believe/entrust iherb service.

Little Miss Energy!

Posted by 4620156107414699822 on Jan 17, 2014

I a very pleased with this product. I have been taking BCAA for about 3 years, but the place where I was purchasing them was a too high in price for a small quantity so I decided to search the internet for a product that was pure and without a lot of other unnecessary ingredients. Nothing that you take is a miracle cure for losing weight (fat), eating properly and exercise in conjunction with utilizing aids such as BCAA will enhance your results and speed the process. You should always make that kind of a lifestyle your life's habit. Remember, sugar is addictive! Fight the addiction. When I utilize BCAA, I swear that my muscles feel stronger, because it helps to preserve the muscle and get energy from the fat reserves instead. Blessings!

WOW!

Posted by 5287564539214910036 on Jul 29, 2013

I took this just before a work out and it hit me like a brick wall during a leg session. I felt stronger than ever and I felt no fatigue in my legs. Great product.

ótimo bcaa

Posted by Supermarombas on Sep 14, 2012

O bcaa da ON contem em cada cap, 1000mg, já os nacionais do brasil contem de 400 a 800mg. Fora que o preço é absurdo, mais na iherb é praticamente grátis.

Works excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1446901 on Nov 02, 2011

I been using this for more than 2 months and I seen some dramatic improvement, I have more muscle and less tired after a work out. This is a really good product I recommend for anyone who is trying to get in shape quickly!

Good product

Posted by 5136494639425467167 on Sep 14, 2012

Very good amino acids, it is quite happy with them, thank you for your work. Your shop very much was pleasant to me I will order in you production still.

BCAA REVIEW

Posted by fabiocarvalho on Jul 26, 2012

BCAA Fine, great cost-benefit, a brand already known and approved, dosage to be quickly and easily in capsules, which contain 400 units could increase the dose of BCAA and optimize my training, I found this fantastic idea of ​​400 capsules, and the price also , more than others regard BCAAs on the market. I highly recommend this product.

Excelente BCAA!

Posted by 4981726261296700297 on Aug 24, 2012

One more awesome buy! It takes only 20 days to arrive here en Brasil! Iherb is the best! Certainly i'll keep buying at iherb!

Excellent Product

Posted by 5660263528743664745 on Feb 28, 2013

These are now my favorite BCAA. The dose is small and also are the capsules. That's important for me, because with other BCAA you have to eat 5-6 tablets each time. The recovery it's as sould be, fast and enough. Not any complain Cheap, easy and works, an excellent option.

Muito Bom

Posted by Reviewer3135739 on Sep 17, 2012

Sou aqui do Brasil, produto chegou beleza, e em ótimas condições estou gostando muito de sua qualidade.