Good service and product

Posted by 4700960116448355270 on Sep 12, 2012

Im writing this reviews for keep calm others braziliann customers. I've bought this product and 20 days after that, I was receiving this at my house. Not only I highly recommend this site, but also all their products. Don´t forget you can´t spend more than $50 with freight in order to you can reduce possibilities to have your product taxed.

The location is beautiful in dealing

Posted by 4938554714771183302 on Dec 13, 2015

A beautiful location in the presentation of products and easy to handle and has sought to deal with you and the speed of delivery of applications Conciliators

Not bad

Posted by 5727473943448755085 on Nov 30, 2013

Tastless, good to add into the smoothies, but crystals not dissolving totally and crunching on my teeth.

Very good and potential

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 19, 2013

Nice, pure, potential creatine powder! My man is gaining weight he needs on it very easily and quickly even with lower dose than recommended. Just be sure if you have clean, healthy kidney and liver! And drink water as told.

High quality creatine

Posted by pokkus on Apr 12, 2013

Not the cheapest creatine but the quality is really good and this really works! You get at least few more reps when lifting weights.

Works

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

I used this, and it worked great. If you feel that this is pricey, check out Jarrows version. Same stuff but more value for your money.

Great, Optimum always with best

Posted by Reviewer1469122 on Jul 12, 2013

Great creatine, goods results, but without scoop.

Unflavored Creatine

Posted by 5522130522309318901 on Mar 23, 2014

It seems to be what it says it is, unflavored creatine! I've taken 46 of the listed 57 servings and I have no complaints about it. It mixes well and is very fine. Though I often simply toss a serving into my mouth and then drink water, tea or other liquid so I know I am getting all of 5 grams of creatine.

The best form of Creatine 100% pure

Posted by Mirael on Jan 17, 2014

Good product,good price.

Works like a Charm !!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 06, 2014

I loved this product! When I run out this time I will definitely be buying more. I noticed a huge improvement in the weight I am able to lift while taking creatine. A++