Very good !

Posted by 5446413320475547643 on Aug 20, 2014

best energy. I feel the power!

Posted by MarklinAlexanderHo on Apr 21, 2015

i bought two tubs of these right at the outset because i'm just so in love with the quality that this brand has furnished me with! the blue raspberry taste is so flavourful & effective that i replace em with coffee! definitely looking forward to purchasing them again when my stock is running out.

excellent

Posted by 5247260750061880730 on Apr 08, 2016

love it

Taste good, mixes well, might stain teeth

Posted by 4749689743344511291 on Apr 04, 2015

I bought this product before and I liked it - it work well, so I thought I'll get it again. However, I feel that this time it wasn't the same. Seems that they used more colouring or it was in higher content. Stained my teeth after drinking it. It didn't make me feel as energetic as it did the first times I was using this product - but that could be because my body is getting used to the ingredients, so might need to to have higher dosage. It taste great, mixes well. I will try another flavour to see how it goes. I would recommend this product.

Tastes amaaazing!!

Posted by 5346848232303545748 on Jun 14, 2016

Love this flavour! Never lets me down. Also love the watermelon flavour!

Good pre workout

Posted by 5101668204846159086 on Dec 25, 2014

For those who need an extra energy and do not fancy the other strong mixtures on the market. best taste, decent focus. Dont expect it to work out for you

Amazing taste!

Posted by 4647523095515592535 on Mar 28, 2016

I was alittle curious about the taste, but after first try, i was like WOW! Its really tasty and i already bought four bottles of it! I would really recommend this product!

amino

Posted by 5163061708527353749 on Aug 21, 2016

Exellent

Nice

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Aug 06, 2016

I tried more flavors of this pre-workout, it was ok, I got some kind of kick and energy before my workouts. I think it is a medium quality pre-workout supplement.

Good Product!

Posted by 4739168515269147088 on Jul 12, 2016

Of all the Amino Energy family, this is the best tasting one. I can feel how it gives me energy and it is optimal for pre-workout. It has helped me to cut down my heavy coffee drinking. I will definitely buy this again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »