A diferent flavor of whey

Posted by Aristeu on Jul 02, 2013

I always enjoyed the delicious strawberry flavor, and decided to try the taste of cream with peanut cholocate by really really like peanuts, but I have not adapted to this very taste of whey by taking large amounts every day, I consider it to be a little boring. However, it is a product of great quality, excellent solubility.

Good taste at first, but maybe cloying at final.

Posted by rodrigovarela on Jan 30, 2014

Great quality and excellent solubility, but will be little cloying at final.

I liked

Posted by 5091316057583022547 on Apr 01, 2014

Very good, delicious...... I liked very much.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1198973 on Oct 17, 2015

Not too sweet, nice chocolate flavour and great solubility. Can't taste much of the peanut butter (though I can smell it in the powder) though. But that was easily fixed with a teaspoon of PB2.

The taste is good

Posted by 5346606031255762984 on May 10, 2016

I like that product because it's easy to mix and the taste is good, definitely not too sweet like other products

Great Product, but I'm not crazy about the taste !

Posted by MrSmiley on Jun 07, 2016

Optimum nutrition products are of great quality and I truly enjoy the quality of this protein mix. It helps me recover after my Strenuous Gym Night and I'm satisfied with that. What I'm not crazy about is the taste, I find it a bit bland. But others may love it, so the 4 stars are for great quality, the missing star is for the taste. I doubt I will buy this flavour again. Maybe I was expecting a Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter flavour.