This is the most impressive supplement I have ever used!!!

Posted by Reviewer1031447 on May 30, 2012

I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to get stronger & recover quicker. To give you a little background on my situation. Recovering my strength & muscle mass from the damage done by Celiac has not been easy. They say it takes 2-3 years for the lining in the intestines to fully heal in adults. This means absorption issues continue for a few years once a proper gluten-free diet has been established. As a former trainer & newly diagnosed, I gently worked out, ate a nutritionally balanced, organic, gluten free diet & got plenty of rest. I avoided alcohol & never smoked. I also journaled everything from how my body was recovering to workout routines. I used a heart rate monitor to track my progress. I only used this product for 3 1/2 weeks with incredible results. I wish I could post the before and after photos within a two week time frame so everyone could see the difference. My gains in the gym were felt before the increase in my lifts became apparent. I noticed I had better endurance. My recovery was better. I was less sore. Then I had better strength as I made rep, set & weight increases. Then later I had a better physique. This product is used in the elderly, patients with chronic disease such as cancer or AIDS. I wish they would do more research in Celiac with this because this could be very beneficial to those who have suffered from malabsoprtion issues & muscle wasting. Now I'm 2 months away from being gluten free for 2 years. And I'm 3 days away from entering my first figure competition. Most importantly I didn't lose any muscle during this 12 week process. In fact, I gained the most muscle & became the strongest I've ever been. While I'm still relatively small for being 5'09" & weighing 125 pounds, I actually look like a figure competitor. Had it not been for this product, I strongly believe that I would be stuck slow recovery, pretty fatigued, & plateaued like I was in the first 8 weeks of training without it. Best in Health!!!

Seems to work.

Posted by Reviewer3099688 on May 14, 2015

I am one of those people who tend to be sensitive to Supplements that actually work. HMB has a good reputation for helping retain strength and muscle while cutting so I decided to give it a try. On my second bottle now so obviously I feel that it is doing something, if I think back to when I first started on it, my strength did not drop at all when I made major reductions to carb intake, and I clearly have been putting muscle on while cutting. I am not one to get placebos as I have been using supplements for over 20 years and am quite critical of them. In this case, I think it is worth trying for those wanting to drop body fat while building / maintaining muscle.

Excellent

Posted by danarm on Mar 12, 2014

For me the effect is much better than BCAA or Leucine. I take 9 g per day, and it suppresses my appetite big time! Helps me a lot with dieting. HMB activates mTOR. When mTOR is activated in the stomach wall, the stomach secretes a lot less ghrelin (the hunger hormone), so you feel satiated... In fact you get a large part of the effect of bariatric surgery (the lack of ghrelin) while paying a lot less money!

Saving muscle

Posted by Reviewer1440135 on Jun 05, 2012

I am 47 and have been on calorie restriction (1600 Kcal a day) for the last 6 months while dealing with weight gain due to a sluggish thyroid. Since I don't each much meat I was worried about losing muscle with such a strict diet of low calories and protein. Amazingly, I am actually making steady strength gains. A very underrated supplement that deserves more attention.

Best brand. Best price

Posted by 4914855157811169081 on Aug 19, 2014

It can been hard to find HMB that is this high and a bottle that has enough capsules to make it affordable. That's why I buy this brand

very good

Posted by 5374117061255949281 on Dec 12, 2015

it's good to use , give you the acids that your muscles you need I advise use it

HMB

Posted by suplementobarato on Nov 28, 2011

Very good!

ótimo produto

Posted by Reviewer1983358 on Sep 03, 2013

produto com ótimo custo benefício.

HMB