Good service and product

Posted by 4700960116448355270 on Sep 12, 2012

Im writing this reviews for keep calm others braziliann customers. I've bought this product and 20 days after that, I was receiving this at my house. Not only I highly recommend this site, but also all their products. Don´t forget you can´t spend more than $50 with freight in order to you can reduce possibilities to have your product taxed.

Not bad

Posted by 5727473943448755085 on Nov 30, 2013

Tastless, good to add into the smoothies, but crystals not dissolving totally and crunching on my teeth.

Very good and potential

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 19, 2013

Nice, pure, potential creatine powder! My man is gaining weight he needs on it very easily and quickly even with lower dose than recommended. Just be sure if you have clean, healthy kidney and liver! And drink water as told.

Works

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

I used this, and it worked great. If you feel that this is pricey, check out Jarrows version. Same stuff but more value for your money.

Good choice

Posted by saulius1977 on Aug 14, 2012

Optimum Nutrition is a Fantastic company! I dont need SUPER STACKS that everyone advertises. Im not looking for the "Get-Big-Quick" method. Im in the gym to take complete control. Optimum Nutrition allows me to do exactly that! Creatine Monohydrate. Only Creatine Monohydrate! The first line of defense against fatigue. Fitness is all about control, both in the gym and out. Taking control over what supplements Im consuming is one way of doing exactly that. Only thing I add is gatorade! (Blue flavor if you must know.)

High quality creatine

Posted by pokkus on Apr 12, 2013

Not the cheapest creatine but the quality is really good and this really works! You get at least few more reps when lifting weights.

Unflavored Creatine

Posted by 5522130522309318901 on Mar 23, 2014

It seems to be what it says it is, unflavored creatine! I've taken 46 of the listed 57 servings and I have no complaints about it. It mixes well and is very fine. Though I often simply toss a serving into my mouth and then drink water, tea or other liquid so I know I am getting all of 5 grams of creatine.

Almost perfect.

Posted by Hugo-iH on Aug 31, 2015

Probably the best quality (Creapure) creatine for the price. However, including a measured scoop would have been appreciated to get a perfect dosage every time. Check out my profile for more reviews, especially if you're new to iHerb!

Great, Optimum always with best

Posted by Reviewer1469122 on Jul 12, 2013

Great creatine, goods results, but without scoop.

Gave me cramps

Posted by 5669163054898467778 on May 26, 2016

I'm writing this for those that might get cramps while using it, basically your stomach has too low PH levels which turns creatine into creatinine which is harmful to the body. I've used this for 3 days and quit after, switched to Kre-Alk.