Great product

Posted by ikmenos on Nov 09, 2012

The flavor is very good

nice and creamy

Posted by Reviewer1275887 on Jun 18, 2012

Provides extra energy and fiber makes me feel fuller longer. Like the taste. I mix it with some frozen berries or Ovaltine in my 'Magic Bullet'.

Good, but...

Posted by 4733759794600970959 on Sep 21, 2012

The taste is good, but the Vanilla one (without oats) is pretty much better.

h

Posted by 5435034110217861786 on Sep 30, 2012

muito bom

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Mar 16, 2015

This has to be one of the best tasting whey products that I have ever tasted. I take it as a drink, or very often eat it dry . . . for those of you that like to feel that they have " eaten " something! It has a great spec., filling, & is ideal if you don't have much time in the mornings, or as a quick lunch. Another ON product that can be highly recommended . . . I note that one reviewer described the taste as " bad " - how different we all are, as I still, after some time, maintain that this whey protein is still one of the tastiest that I have used.

Good content, didn't like the taste

Posted by Reviewer2803186 on Dec 11, 2011

tasted bad mixed with water.

The best whey

Posted by 5637887640126836821 on Apr 21, 2016

I've tried many whey products in the past, however most are full of artificial sweeteners. This is not. It's a no fuss, delicious powder that dissolves 99%, even when just stirring it into water. Add the oats and it's a great boost.

my new favourite

Posted by jessmorganz on Sep 02, 2014

tasty! but not very thick at all. And I LOVE that there are NO artificial sweeteners or preservatives in it. I am definitely going to be a repeat buyer, its so hard to find a decent artificial sweetener free protein meal powder.