Good multi

Posted by Reviewer2797703 on Jul 14, 2011

Urine leaves yellow fluorescent but it's one of the best multivitamins on the market

Opti-Men, Nutrient Optimization System

Posted by Reviewer3351502 on Nov 21, 2011

I've taken 2 tablets everyday for abt 2wks now and results are nt too bad, especially the Enzy-Blend which really helped in my digestive system. I'm still waiting for the Amino-Blend & Viri-Blend to take effect. I would say it has improved my overall health and i feel more fresh but might be a placebo effect. Gotta take for a longer period and see how it goes. Will definitely order from iherb again

nice

Posted by 5477038443919859425 on Mar 11, 2013

Radioactive pee!!!!! My pee is neon yellow now and it is stinking much more than it used too!!! Also, I feel like I'm peeing more than usual... don't really know why! But still haven't felt any difference.. Don't know if I'm supposed to feel anything...

Be Careful With This Multi-Vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer2496093 on Jun 20, 2012

I know that this product gets very good reviews by users and I'm sure that it is a good product for most people. However, be careful. If you have a sensitivity to garlic, stay away from this product. I tried this product for 2 days and got a very upset stomach from it. I waited a week and tried it again. After one day, again, I got major stomach pains/problems. The only thing that I can contribute it to is the garlic powder it contains. While I love garlic, it hates me. Garlic messes up my stomach every time I take it and it must be the garlic in this product that really messed with my stomach. I can't use the product because of this. If you don't have a garlic sensitivity, then I'm sure it is a great product.

Marketing and BRAND thats the only good about this

Posted by Reviewer1964014 on Aug 22, 2012

The product show cases a really special phyto blend and a whole load of good list BUT it is underdosed on the phyto blend and the overall quality of this vitamin is extremely terrible. Absorbtion is slow and not good. Terrible. And the tabs are considerably big.

I'm sorry, but sending with this product did not come. I did not return the money.

Posted by 5717367527201845519 on May 22, 2014

Good

Posted by Reviewer2247088 on Nov 01, 2011

Good supplement, and are supporting my cutting... Bad effects: Yellow pee and alot of Vitamins E.

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer2736990 on Oct 16, 2011

This is an excellent multivitamin. I dont take the recommended 3 a day though. 1 a day is plenty as it provided in, some cases, well over 200% or daily value in a lot of the ingredients.

Best

Posted by Reviewer1379669 on Oct 23, 2011

fom Moscow they are working

very strong

Posted by Reviewer2469384 on Apr 05, 2011

perfect multis, 2 per day are more then enough!!