Waste of Money

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Jan 17, 2013

I sprayed on ants and it didn't do nothing, Vinegar and Dish Soap works better on ants. The bottle says that it repels for weeks, and it didn't work either. Cedarwood Oil is a good repellent.

Awesome product, especially with little kids around!

Posted by Reviewer2755545 on May 04, 2011

So glad I bought this. Shortly after it arrived and I used it for the first time, my son got into my cleaning cabinet for the first time. I noticed he had some droplets on his face, and I was horrified...but he had no reaction whatsoever, and it did not harm him at all. I learned 2 lessons: toddlers can work wonders in a split second, and buying non-toxic cleaners and pest control products is worth the effort in more ways than I had imagined. Thanks for a great product!

Orange Guard review...

Posted by Reviewer2151123 on May 18, 2011

Hi... I ordered two Orange Guard 32 oz. spray bottles back in April and only used one bottle, once...and no more ant problems. I don't think there's a whole lot more to say...Orange Guard WORKS! 5 stars, superior product. Bob M. New Hampshire

only a little difference

Posted by Reviewer3045019 on Sep 27, 2011

I've never actually SEEN it kill a spider, but there are slightly fewer webs around in the corners of the house. It doesn't seem to be much use at all for the webs on our porch. It also leaves a sticky film on our hardwood floors when sprayed near them.

does not work well

Posted by Reviewer2761270 on Jul 24, 2011

it just works on contact, and not well, I have a probl with ants, but did not kill them alla....I find a sliced lemon much more efficient than this! waste of money, and does nothimg to prevent ants from reappearing

Couldn't be better

Posted by Reviewer2976559 on Aug 17, 2011

The Orange Guard kills on contact, is safe, and smells good too.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2856567 on May 12, 2011

Great product at a great price and low shipping. It smells so good, I even spray a little, just because.

Useless nozzle & bottle

Posted by Reviewer3357370 on Aug 04, 2011

The bottle & nozzle simply useless, starts dripping all over my hand once I start to spray. Don't know how efficient it is against insects as it's impossible to spray, need to transfer into another bottle first.

No see ums

Posted by Reviewer2266306 on Apr 15, 2011

This spray works wonders! I highly recommend it!

orange guard

Posted by Reviewer1965500 on Oct 28, 2011

the best pest control product i have ever used. safe for children and pets. thanks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »