Uncertain

Posted by Reviewer2118205 on Dec 18, 2012

The onject of the tabs is to stop or reverse DNA degeneration. It is a long term exercise, and as such, I am unable to comment as yet.

Six Star Product

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Jan 22, 2016

This product is amazing. It smells so fresh! Like the actual astragalus plant. I have had other brands this is the best. Also I was exposed to a norovirus. I took this immediately and dodged the bullet. I take four times a week continuously for immune strength. End of January still no cold or flu bug and I am confident my good health will continue.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2990766 on Jun 02, 2012

Nice easy to swallow capsules. Affective and pleaseing. Thank you for the wild harvest as this is good for our Earth.

excellent

Posted by 4729345998283074664 on May 08, 2016

excellent quality , good price,but i think one must use it for a short cure , a few weeks only , otherwise it can fatigue you if you don't have a healthy diet to begin with as astragalus uses ressources from your body.

Excellent quality

Posted by HealthandWellness on Nov 07, 2016

The quality of this astragalus is excellent. Best effect when taken on an empty stomach in the morning with warm water before breakfast. Its therapeutic effects is felt half an hour later. Good for the immune system and general well-being.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Aug 04, 2011

We found this to be a very good product,

Works Well

Posted by 5028650804920732857 on Sep 15, 2016

I take it to lower my blood pressure.... but i take two servings a day and (6 capsules) and make it into a tea by removing the powder from the capsule and adding it to almost boiling water for 10 minutes...as far as i know it needs to be made into a tea in order for the active compiound to be relased from the plant cell...all chinese add it to boiling water Anyway its great to find an organic astrlagus grown in the USA as you cant trust organic from China

Somewhat misleading

Posted by Reviewer1379868 on Sep 25, 2016

I'm really not sure. The name of the brand suggests the herbs originate in Oregon and are WIld-harvest. But I suspect they originate in China, despite being organic, and are processed in the US from raw into capsule. Quality is decent, but I only bought it because I thought it was US astragalus. I think I was misled by the name of the brand.