this works!

Posted by 5294224286078464184 on Apr 22, 2016

getting the right black cohosh is important. Only Cimicifuga racemosa will relieve premenstrual and/or menopausal symptoms. I've found that Oregon's Wild Harvest brand to be highly effective and safe. I've used this brand for over 1 year and highly recommend it. It has eliminated my headaches, hot flashes, night sweats and I sleep well again. Also it has balanced my hormones so I have less irritability and mood swings. In other words it's given me my life back again!

Black Cohosh

Posted by Reviewer3192225 on Jan 27, 2012

I have been using black cohosh for years for hot flashes. The worst I have ever gotten is a "warm" flash about 1 x day since using.

Turning Down the Heat

Posted by Reviewer2946422 on Feb 21, 2012

I'm taking this in combination with several other items to treat some pretty serious hot flashes (progesterone cream, Vitamin E, Black Kohosh and Primrose Oil), and while they haven't gone away entirely, there is a huge improvement (down from 10 a day to maybe 3 or 4). Definitely going to keep taking this combination. I've only been taking for about three weeks, so maybe further improvements are coming!