10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Oregon's Wild Harvest, Ginger, 90 Non-GMO Veggie Caps

5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Ginger is perfect for headache

Posted by 5559218500489453984 on Jan 28, 2013

After trying many natural remedies for my headaches, I have been able to settle on ginger. I went from over the counter migraine pills to just ginger! If I feel a headache coming on I take two capsules and it works every time. It seems that ginger can also help control mood swings and even out temperament. After two bottles I can say that this is true for me also.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1241148 on Oct 29, 2012

I use it a lot. Helps with nausea and indigestion! My husband said that it worked when he had some indigestion and discomfort as well. Love that it's organic and Gluten free.

I like this product

Posted by EddieLaw on May 03, 2014

Natural smell. Cheap price when compare with similar products. It helps when I feel minor indigestion, headache or nausea. But don't expect it helps when you got serious symptoms.

allergy relieved

Posted by 5436359605883268157 on Jul 03, 2014

My husband had been having serious allergy every spring and fall seasons before taking Ginger. However, after he only takes the ginger pills 4 days and 3 pills a day, the symptoms of allergy such as eye itches and running nose disappeared,and now he keeps taking the ginger pill everyday to maintain the healthy body system.