Ginger is perfect for headache

Posted by 5559218500489453984 on Jan 28, 2013

After trying many natural remedies for my headaches, I have been able to settle on ginger. I went from over the counter migraine pills to just ginger! If I feel a headache coming on I take two capsules and it works every time. It seems that ginger can also help control mood swings and even out temperament. After two bottles I can say that this is true for me also.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1241148 on Oct 29, 2012

I use it a lot. Helps with nausea and indigestion! My husband said that it worked when he had some indigestion and discomfort as well. Love that it's organic and Gluten free.

I like this product

Posted by EddieLaw on May 03, 2014

Natural smell. Cheap price when compare with similar products. It helps when I feel minor indigestion, headache or nausea. But don't expect it helps when you got serious symptoms.

allergy relieved

Posted by 5436359605883268157 on Jul 03, 2014

My husband had been having serious allergy every spring and fall seasons before taking Ginger. However, after he only takes the ginger pills 4 days and 3 pills a day, the symptoms of allergy such as eye itches and running nose disappeared,and now he keeps taking the ginger pill everyday to maintain the healthy body system.

Ginger

Posted by 5093286569963672463 on Jan 04, 2015

Great product at a reasonable cost. Helps control dizziness along with a prescribed medication. The combined usage prevents sudden(unknown cause)attacks of vertigo.

Ginger- Oregon's Wild Harvest

Posted by 5668581832097133074 on Mar 16, 2015

I have been purchasing Oregon's Wild Harvest brand products for about a year now, and I love the quality of the product. iHerb offers a great value for this brand's products. I highly recommend both this brand and purchasing from iHerb, as they are a pleasure to do business with.

This made my gastritis worse! But good for those who don't have that problem

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Aug 22, 2015

I've been drinking ginger tea and adding the powder to my chicory and other beverages an dall was fine. Then I tried this! I don't know what's in it apart from ginger but it is really super strong. I took one after dinner and it woke me up later in the night - the taste and sensation of ginger in my throat, rushing up from my stomach. My head was buzzing. It was actually scary. It felt as if my stomach was about to explode. Let's just say it is way too strong for me. It must be a very good quality product and perhaps the powder I take normally is average, so this is hard to rate. For gastritis I'd give it zero because it made things worse. Still in pain 24 hours later. For digerstion and circulation I'd give it a 5. So I'm giving it a 3.