Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Oregon's Wild Harvest, Hawthorn, 90 Non-GMO Veggie Caps

$1,295.00
Savings of: $1,286.15 (99% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

This works for Reynaud's Syndrome

Posted by 5559218500489453984 on Mar 22, 2013

I have numbness in my finger, toes and feet. It is known as Reynaud's Syndrome. This is the first herb that has had any effect on this, and I now seem to have better circulation to my feet but definitely to my fingers. I noticed the effect after two days although the instructions say to give it much more time. I started with one, but am now taking two in the morning and two at night. Also I have become very comfortable with the purity of Oregon's Wild Harvest and now check first to see if they make anything I am might be re-ordering.

Very happy

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 24, 2012

Its a good stuff. My father is taking them now, because he has chest angina and other serious heart, artery, coronary and other problems, including high blood pressure which is lately even jumping to the too low and then rising again. He tried Arjuna also, but it was too strong for him, hardly bearable. When he is on Hawthorn his heart rhythm is more stable and he can exercising and do his daily works in the garden or etc. I hope it will help prevent the infarct or stroke which would be a disaster.

Great Hawthorn

Posted by 4685350493891367575 on Aug 18, 2012

Hawthorn is usually used for the heart, but I was told by a pharmatist that she used it for restless legs. I've been using it for a year or so, and it does work; but this is the only brand that I've found that DOES work. I sure do hope that I'll always be able to get it.

works

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2013

Bought this to try a slightly more cost effective hawthorn supplement. I have an arrhythmia and use hawthorn to maintain an even heartbeat. Initially, I still had some missed or added beats, but once my body adapted to this product it gave me the same level of support as other hawthorn products. It took about three weeks for me to achieve blip-free days. Like this brand because the supplements are capsules and don't contain fillers, binders or lubricants.

People keep saying how well I look now

Posted by Reviewer1307319 on May 29, 2014

After taking these for a week my husbands edema (swollen ankles)and feet started to go down and didn't feel as painful - now they're back to normal. I have type 2 diabetes and was suffering cold hands and feet from poor circulation and kept having falls from dizzy spells. I haven't had a fall since starting them and my hands and feet are as warm as toast - best of all I have better blood pressure than the nurse! So glad we tried them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »