Kelp Another Multi-tasker!

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 16, 2013

Kelp is a type of seaweed that can be eaten raw, taken in tablets or in a powder or even in liquid form. Kelp is a rich source of vitamins, especially the B vitamins as well as many minerals and trace elements. It is very beneficial to brain tissue, the sensory nerves and the spinal cord. It is also used in the treAtment of thyroid problems. It is helpful as a weight loss supplement which is one of the reasons why I am trying it out. If you have problems with constipation, it helps to soften your stools. Kelp is another one of those multi-tasking herbs that you may have not been familiar with before now. You can enjoy many of these wonderful benefits too, by just taking Kelp! If you found this review to be helpful please click on the yes button. Remember to check out our daily and weekly specials and also the freebies.

Re: What is the Iodine Content?

Posted by Reviewer1423139 on Aug 24, 2013

If you do a google search, the average Iodine content per capsule is 920 mcg for this product. This is a high quality Kelp by the way, for anyone who is thinking about buying. You can tell when you open the bottle and smell the contents.

very good and doesn't have any fillers

Posted by Reviewer3181511 on Oct 01, 2012

I buy a lot of herb and many of them use filler and magnesium stearide which is not good for you at all; therefore, I am choosing things without it.

Kelp

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Oct 24, 2012

The current label doesn't say where this kelp is from, but their site says this is from Nova Scotia. I gave this 4 stars since I have no idea how much iodine is in each capsule. The seal peels off cleanly. This also has an excellent bottle, bottleneck and cap.

company does not know how much iodine is in their product

Posted by Reviewer2505381 on Aug 12, 2013

I called the company; and, they don't know how much iodine is in their own product because "it varies so much". So, with iodine deficiency, I don't know how much to take....if I am overdosing....if I am underdosing..... It is GREAT that it is organic, although! Therefore 3 stars for being organic; and, zero for not knowing what I am ingesting.

Good for your thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2524791 on Feb 24, 2015

I have been taking these for years and have lost weight. Changing your diet also helps. Seaweeds are very high in minerals. It is very high in iodine.

This Kelp is excellent.

Posted by LeonieLeo on Oct 18, 2015

I am sticking with this brand, I believe it is amazing. I've been having lucid dreams since taking this and that's a great sign! Iodine can flush away fluoride from your calcified pineal gland (your third eye). I had brain fog and chronic fatigue but ever since taking this brand of Kelp, my issue has gone away. Finally, a brand that I will take forever!

Fantastic product, awesome company

Posted by Reviewer2495744 on Oct 30, 2011

I ordered the product on Wednesday and it arrived on Friday. I don't know how they get it there so quickly!

Kelp

Posted by 5371055619039237780 on May 02, 2016

I use Kelp many years I would never do without it use it twice a day it is very good for welbeing

Good clean kelp

Posted by Rena61 on Sep 27, 2015

We only take once a week for the natural iodine.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »