10% Off Orders Over $40!

Oregon's Wild Harvest, Turmeric, 60 Non-GMO Veggie Caps

Happy with this product!

Posted by Reviewer1417746 on Mar 04, 2013

Nice and pure. There is NO potassium chloride anywhere on my bottle as stated in other review. My bottle states other ingredients are NON-GMO vegetarian capsule called Pullulan. Thats it! Good product.

Expensive

Posted by Reviewer2806588 on Feb 09, 2012

This is the one of the curcumin products with bioperine that I am able to find. However it is expensive. I found that the Other Ingredients list on the bottles I receive states that it also contains potassium chloride, unlike what's stated on iHerb's Product Details page, so it's a surprise for me because I have weak kidney/renal functions I should not take these capsules.

Great turmeric for Alzheimer patient

Posted by 4875328750685686782 on Oct 28, 2014

I bought this to stop my mother's cognitive decline. She is 92 with advanced Alzheimers and is not on any medication as she has had very adverse effects from all of them. She has just finished the first bottle. The normal dose is 3 capsules a day but she has only had one or two a day as she is quite adverse to taking any tablets or capsules. I give it to her in a very small dose of tomato juice. I believe the results are very positive: She sometimes has a very "real" comment regarding our daily lives. But what has been especially spectacular is the way she now joins in TOTALLY and without any error in the Catholic prayers before taking Holy Communion which is brought to us at home. She now stands to receive it and consumes it totally. She also now greets the person coming in and thanks them and says goodbye to them. Other tiny little improvements in recognizing things and places. She also takes about 2 tbsp of raw virgin coconut oil a day. This also is not enough but is all I can manage to give her. As a dedicated 24x7 caregiver, I totally recommend trying this out for your loved one. Speak to your doctor about it. I am myself also taking 2 a day as a preventive measure.

Turmeric at its best

Posted by 5652880632187142056 on Nov 13, 2014

Makes a big difference in my Mom's cognition. She is 92 1/2 with fairly advanced Alzheimers.