Organic Excellence, Conditioner, Revitalizing Hair Therapy, Wild Mint, 16 fl oz (572 ml)

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1465187 on Feb 16, 2012

I have very fine hair and I'm cautious about using conditioner, but when I used this conditioner my hair was full of body and bounce.This is the best product I've ever used for my hair.

Excellent Conditioner!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

Great natural product. As author of Toxic Beauty about the hazardous chemicals frequently used in cosmetics I have a vested interested in natural products and it's tough finding a good natural conditioner. None of them are perfect I can assure you, regardless of what the brand might say, but this one is pretty good and I use it a lot. It leaves my hair soft and doesn't seem to strip my scalp of all its natural sebum like mainstream and even some 'natural' brands.

Smooth and silky hair

Posted by Reviewer2178268 on Apr 22, 2011

Lurrrrve this conditioner! I use this together with its shampoo and it's very effective. Moreover, it's organic! Meaning, you can use this conditioner on your scalp! Well I'm not so sure if I have hair growing out yet.. But I really love this conditioner, it doesn't leave your hair too dry or oily throughout the day and my hair is just so smooth and silky to touch everyday!

Have to use with the shampoo!

Posted by 4943679973792810226 on Dec 31, 2013

Excellent conditioner! Unbeatable quality, I have tried many conditioners but none of them makes my hair strong and healthy, I find that using this together with the shampoo produces excellent results. I was initially complaining of the price, and switched to Nature's Gate, horrible! My hair started falling out more and became very dry! Nothing beats Organic Excellence shampoo and conditioner! Never ever changing brand again!

happy curls !

Posted by Reviewer3180372 on Oct 30, 2011

This product worked amazing on my curly hair. Gave them shine and spring , they never look so healthy. yihhaa !!