NOT A FAVORITE

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Feb 25, 2016

This didn't revitalize my hair.

Oren

Posted by Reviewer2487482 on Apr 19, 2015

This Shampoo is as Advertised Totally Organic. No hidden toxins / ext... You can't go wrong with this one.

Great shampoo

Posted by eddelwise on Apr 02, 2015

I like this shampoo. My hair is soft and shiny like it wasn't for a long time. And i don't need to wash my hair everyday, because even on the second day it looks good. Definitely will buy again.

Do not recommend

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 30, 2015

This company has come under fire for not disclosing its ingredients. For the way it lathers and acts, it has some sort of sulfate in it. Not to mention, I found this shampoo incredibly drying. Even if there wasn't the issue of ingredients disclosure, I wouldn't purchase it again.

to wash my hair with care

Posted by Reviewer1715275 on Feb 15, 2015

a best shampoo gives my grey hair a beautiful shine.

Es perfecto

Posted by 5025941764995329678 on Feb 13, 2015

Estoy encantada con el champú, me encanta la textura porque no es líquida, por lo tanto cunde mucho. Tiene un ligero olor a menta muy agradable. Hace espuma y deja el pelo limpio, brillante y con cuerpo. Repetiré.

Average Product

Posted by Joyful on Dec 25, 2014

Finished the whole bottle and would not buy again as it doesn't suit me. Experienced hair fall. Switch to Pure Life Rosemary shampoo which have good rating from ewg (measure the level of toxicity of product). Prefer this shampoo. Click on my user name above to view my review on other products.

Good shampoo

Posted by 5744818644961466028 on Nov 01, 2014

Smells good and seems to work well.

Fake Organic Shampoo!!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Oct 31, 2014

I found out that this shampoo is Not organic, and that the company does NOT disclose the ingredients fully and in fact it DOES contain sulfur and SLS. You cannot make soap or detergent based shampoo with those ingredients listed, and after much research, I found out the the company is not honest by not fully listing the full ingredients list. Google it, it's famous company of not disclosing the ingredients list. I don't use chemical based shampoo because I am allergic to some ingredients, and after using this shampoo, my scalp was very itchy and developed pimple like rash immediately after one use. I really hate that the company lies to people by not fully listing the ingredients and appears it's all natural and organic when it's not! The company should be held criminally responsible for putting fake label just to get the customers. There is nothing organic and natural about this shampoo!! NOT honest company!!

excellent!