| English
| USD ($)

Organic Excellence, Shampoo, Revitalizing Hair Therapy, Wild Mint, 16 fl oz (572 ml)

Fake Organic Shampoo!!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Oct 31, 2014

I found out that this shampoo is Not organic, and that the company does NOT disclose the ingredients fully and in fact it DOES contain sulfur and SLS. You cannot make soap or detergent based shampoo with those ingredients listed, and after much research, I found out the the company is not honest by not fully listing the full ingredients list. Google it, it's famous company of not disclosing the ingredients list. I don't use chemical based shampoo because I am allergic to some ingredients, and after using this shampoo, my scalp was very itchy and developed pimple like rash immediately after one use. I really hate that the company lies to people by not fully listing the ingredients and appears it's all natural and organic when it's not! The company should be held criminally responsible for putting fake label just to get the customers. There is nothing organic and natural about this shampoo!! NOT honest company!!

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2793215 on Feb 14, 2012

this makes hair look full of life and weightless...good for stimulating folicles for hair growth too. I have noticed since I have been using this shampoo I have seen a big difference in my hair. It helps retain moisture while cleansing thoroughly without harmful chemicals which I hate hate hate! I love this shampoo, it smells really lovely too!

On Point

Posted by Reviewer3256981 on Jun 22, 2011

We've been unsuccessfully looking for a USDA Organic shampoo that we truly enjoyed for over 6 years. This finally hit the mark. Its not heavy and overly greasy but still lathers w/o SLS's. Solid product. Buy it.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2511279 on Sep 27, 2013

I had the condition, Sebhorric Dermatitis, which made me lose a lot of my hair. After getting the condition under control, I began to wash with this shampoo and conditioner. I noticed a difference after the first use. My hair felt so healthy, and it had more volume. Its been about 2 months and I do have new hair growth which can be due to a few factors (vitamins, ovation cell therapy) but I feel certain that this shampoo has contributed to my hair growth and the remission of my scalp condition. I highly recommend.

love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1826562 on Nov 29, 2011

the best natural shampoo I've come across. a great faint minty smell, and it even lathers. great product.