Fake Organic Shampoo!!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Oct 31, 2014

I found out that this shampoo is Not organic, and that the company does NOT disclose the ingredients fully and in fact it DOES contain sulfur and SLS. You cannot make soap or detergent based shampoo with those ingredients listed, and after much research, I found out the the company is not honest by not fully listing the full ingredients list. Google it, it's famous company of not disclosing the ingredients list. I don't use chemical based shampoo because I am allergic to some ingredients, and after using this shampoo, my scalp was very itchy and developed pimple like rash immediately after one use. I really hate that the company lies to people by not fully listing the ingredients and appears it's all natural and organic when it's not! The company should be held criminally responsible for putting fake label just to get the customers. There is nothing organic and natural about this shampoo!! NOT honest company!!

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2793215 on Feb 14, 2012

this makes hair look full of life and weightless...good for stimulating folicles for hair growth too. I have noticed since I have been using this shampoo I have seen a big difference in my hair. It helps retain moisture while cleansing thoroughly without harmful chemicals which I hate hate hate! I love this shampoo, it smells really lovely too!

On Point

Posted by Reviewer3256981 on Jun 22, 2011

We've been unsuccessfully looking for a USDA Organic shampoo that we truly enjoyed for over 6 years. This finally hit the mark. Its not heavy and overly greasy but still lathers w/o SLS's. Solid product. Buy it.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2511279 on Sep 27, 2013

I had the condition, Sebhorric Dermatitis, which made me lose a lot of my hair. After getting the condition under control, I began to wash with this shampoo and conditioner. I noticed a difference after the first use. My hair felt so healthy, and it had more volume. Its been about 2 months and I do have new hair growth which can be due to a few factors (vitamins, ovation cell therapy) but I feel certain that this shampoo has contributed to my hair growth and the remission of my scalp condition. I highly recommend.

Do not recommend

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 30, 2015

This company has come under fire for not disclosing its ingredients. For the way it lathers and acts, it has some sort of sulfate in it. Not to mention, I found this shampoo incredibly drying. Even if there wasn't the issue of ingredients disclosure, I wouldn't purchase it again.

love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1826562 on Nov 29, 2011

the best natural shampoo I've come across. a great faint minty smell, and it even lathers. great product.

mylimiausias sampunas

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Jul 24, 2012

Suteikia drėgmės, blizgesio ir sveiko grožio plaukams. Apsaugo nuo plaukų slinkimo ir skatina augimą. Apsaugo nuo kenksmingų ultravioletinių spindulių ir oro taršos. Puikiai tinka visiems plaukų tipams. Sveikas pasirinkimas: Ekologinis Organic Excellence Wild Mint šampūnas atkuria plaukus ir galvos odą . Jokios chemijos sudetyje nėra- tik vitaminai, organinės žolės ir specialūs ingredientai išvalo plaukus ir galvos odą kruopščiai, paliekant juos minkštus, suteikia sodrų blizgesį. natūraliais aromatas suteikia nauda- organinių pipirmėčių aliejaus atnaujina, grynina ir išvalo. Sudėtis pritaikyta sumažinti plaukų slinkimą ir skatinti augimą, jūsų plaukai bus greitai atrodys puresni, didesnes apimties ir gyvesni, nei kada nors anksčiau. tai prabangus plaukų gydymas, be atšiaurių cheminių medžiagų, natrio laurilsulfato ir Sodium Laureth Sulfato, kurių randama daugumoje šampūnų. Palaiko sveiką pH balansą. Apsaugo nuo plaukų slinkimas ir sausumo, o skatina sveiką augimą. Atstato drėgmės balansą,gražų blizgesį, plaukai tampa lengvai valdomi.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Dec 28, 2011

I have used a lot of natural and organic shampoos. This is a good one although you may not need to use a conditioner with it - it is the creamy kind, the kind with built in conditioner. Left my hair silky but with some body. Only used it twice so far.

Good shampoo for healthy hairs.

Posted by 5757520293881387919 on Aug 18, 2012

I believe it's a good shampoo if you have a good hair. If you want some energizers (for thin hair, or hair fall), there are better shampoos.

Best Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1579440 on Feb 29, 2012

Its made my hair feel soft again. No more itchy scalp. It helps keep my hair from falling out. There is no other product that I love more than this shampoo and conditioner.