Smooove

Posted by Reviewer2875055 on Apr 26, 2008

Very pure, sensous coconut. Great natural mild scent. Works wonderfully

Great moisturizer for hair and skin

Posted by Reviewer2266306 on Jun 11, 2008

absorbs into skin without leaving a greasy residue.

Great body oil!

Posted by Reviewer2701258 on Jan 08, 2009

This is a wonderful body oil! You must know that unless it is very warm in your home the coconut oil is hard inside the bottle but that is it's natural tendency. So while I am in the shower I have the bottle sitting in a sink full of hot water. When I get out I immediately shake the bottle and it is ready to use. A little goes a long way and it soaks into the skin very quickly. It does not leave my skin greasy and while it says Fragrance Free there is just a slight.. very slight.. pleasant toasted coconut scent. It is not at all sweet and syrupy smelling like suntan oils though so do not be concerned. I will definitely purchase this again as I have been looking for a good organic skin oil.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1071042 on Aug 08, 2011

couldn't be any happier!!!!!! truly wonderful oil and i love that it is fair trade just to add that cherry on top :) works marvelously for psoriasis. i have tried many many things....never found something this great! will keep ordering :)

thanks..

Posted by Reviewer1000656 on Nov 23, 2010

This product is really expensive in Korea..And I was lucky to find this web site and get this one at a very good price.. I use this for the symptoms of my pregnancy.. The smell is not very strong which is good for me and I feel good every time I use it. I've already introduced this web site for my friend..Of course I will re orer next time. And last, the international delivery wasn't take that long..it was quick..

works well

Posted by Reviewer3007755 on Jul 20, 2011

no oily residue left on skin, smooth feeling

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1505263 on Feb 08, 2010

I use this quite a bit. I love it in cooking. Great product.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3081840 on Feb 08, 2010

Although melting to liquid form is a bind this is still amongst the great moisturisers

Organic Fiji, Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1109231 on Feb 16, 2010

Excellent stuff and my cats love it, no hairballs!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Aug 08, 2010

I use this on my body after a shower and on my hair after a shower or before as a deep conditioner. Very moisturizing. Oily at first but then skin and hair absorbs it. I'm also trying a bit on my face (it's antibacterial/anti-fungal so might good for breakouts, hopefully that goes well).

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »