I love these soaps

Posted by Reviewer2505428 on May 04, 2010

However, the full ingredients list is not on iherb and this soap has peppermint in it as well, which I did not expect and don't use on my face. That said, finding a soap that is NOT based on Olive or Glycerin is wonderful.

Hugh Bar

Posted by Reviewer1089804 on May 19, 2010

These Fijis are hugh, square soap bars. Makes for a little difficulty if you lather, using a washrag, by flipping the bar when new. Once the corners weardown its easy. Its stored in a holder that drains. Lasted to a thin, sliver. I think its the best deal on a soap bar I've ever bought. The fragrance goes beyond the bath area. I happen to like Coconut.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1651833 on Dec 19, 2011

Best soap!

Really nice

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Aug 31, 2013

This soap smelled great, lathered in a creamy way, and was excellent and cleansing yet not stripping the skin of it's moisture. I will definitely buy again.

Good product

Posted by 4988911506469353512 on Mar 18, 2014

Pleasant scent, rinses clean, no residue. You do need to apply moisturizer after bathing it is not enough to nourish your skin but a good cleaning product. Will buy again.

Smells Good

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

I am going through a period of hypersensitivity and had to revamp all my personal hygiene items and cleaning items. This one was good on the Skin Deep Scale, but caused me some tingling and skin irritation when I showered with it. I gave it to the thick-skinned hubby and he likes it.

Not bad, but a little drying

Posted by Reviewer1132828 on Aug 16, 2011

The soap is not bad, once used on body it gets soft and silky. The only issue is when used on face, once dried... face gets a little tighter than usual.

Lemongrass Tangerine Soap

Posted by Reviewer1327634 on Apr 11, 2008

I like natural scented soaps and this one is that!

Excellent product, great price!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Apr 09, 2011

Excellent product, great price!

Muy buen jabón.

Posted by 4640659219077337496 on Jan 23, 2014

Me encanta. Volveré a comprar.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »