Delicious but...

Posted by Reviewer1842361 on Jan 21, 2010

Very tasty "living" food bar. Excellent quality. Definitely works as a quick pick-me-up between meals. However...24 grams of sugar, 12 grams of protein in a 68 gram bar.

Really green taste.

Posted by annannaljuba on Jul 08, 2011

I love Organic Food Bar, quick fix that is good for me. The taste of the organic greens types are a bit too green for me though. But I still eat them.

Too sweet

Posted by lyikoRU on Apr 02, 2013

Good chewy bars but too sweet for my taste and I don't like chocolate drops. I thought it would be covered with chocolate.

Nutritious meal relplacement

Posted by Reviewer3003710 on Jan 05, 2012

I use these with confidence when I need a quick meal replacement, knowing they are raw, organic and full of quality nutrients.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer2548904 on Jan 06, 2012

These bars are amazing! So healthy, and so tasty, I love them :))

Organic Food Bar, Active Greens Chocolate, 12 Bars, (68 g) Each (OFB-00282)

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on May 30, 2009

extremely nutritious and good for all ages. Taste alright.

best food bar on the market

Posted by Reviewer2921911 on Sep 21, 2009

Most food bars are high fructose corn syrup and lots of other cheap stuff you don't want to be eating. These have great ingredients and have enough protien, fiber and fat to make a great snack or two as a quick meal. And they taste great.

All time favorite. Good meal replacement.

Posted by 4points on Nov 25, 2012

This is my all time favorite meal replacement bar. Amazing ingredients. Healthy greens. Hearty texture. (If it will be in a warm place consider a small ice pack to prevent chocolate from melting.) Chocolate bits taste especially good if the box is kept in the fridge. (Original review written in 2009.) Update 2012: had to cut back on these because agave nectar appears to prevent weight loss.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1348233 on Mar 10, 2011

Tastes a bit funny, better with no greens in it.

Disappointed - just okay tasting

Posted by Reviewer2253253 on Feb 03, 2012

Figuring Begium chocolate to be dark I was disappointed. I'll go back to the regular chocolate next time and also the cranberry and blueberry which have no chocolate at ll.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »