Amazing alkinity bar with superb taste

Posted by 5257911118771234604 on Feb 18, 2016

This bar is very good for the body, has just the right amount of chocolate, and you know that you are going to be and feel better inside and out! Thanks for an awesome product!

SUPER-BARS

Posted by Reviewer1974495 on Dec 06, 2012

Will buy the bars again and again:) The best bars I have ever tried: Taste very good, keeps me full for a VERY LONG TIME, keeps the bloodsugar stabil, very healthy :)

All time favorite. Good meal replacement.

Posted by 4points on Nov 25, 2012

This is my all time favorite meal replacement bar. Amazing ingredients. Healthy greens. Hearty texture. (If it will be in a warm place consider a small ice pack to prevent chocolate from melting.) Chocolate bits taste especially good if the box is kept in the fridge. (Original review written in 2009.) Update 2012: had to cut back on these because agave nectar appears to prevent weight loss.

My fave

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on Jul 07, 2012

This is my fave purse food, my fave locker food, and among my grab foods too... it's just great. I am thoroughly hooked.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Apr 15, 2012

I like all the food bars this company makes and am very glad that iHerb.com sells them.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer2548904 on Jan 06, 2012

These bars are amazing! So healthy, and so tasty, I love them :))

Nutritious meal relplacement

Posted by Reviewer3003710 on Jan 05, 2012

I use these with confidence when I need a quick meal replacement, knowing they are raw, organic and full of quality nutrients.

Amazing

Posted by tidfit on Sep 29, 2011

I have been deprived of organic food bars for 5 years since my move to japan. Finally I couldn't take it any more and found my favorite, active greens, and shipping available to japan! They were sold out, so I tried active greens chocolate for the first time. They taste SOOO good. Love them!

Tasty and good for you

Posted by borgeeliassen on Sep 17, 2011

Tasty and good for you

No issues with shipment

Posted by Reviewer1322071 on Aug 21, 2011

Being an overseas customer I was surprise how quickly the goods arrived, and the shipping cost was very competitive. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »