I LOVE these Bars!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1471507 on Apr 24, 2009

Organic Food Bars are the healthiest food bars on the market today. I used to order 2 boxes of these every month from another company. I am soooooo glad that iherb started stocking them. The chocolate ones taste the best...but these Protein ones are fantastic for a huge serving of alkaline forming protein. Many "health" bars make you feel bad after eating them. Just give these a try - they make you feel great with long lasting energy. Thanks IHERB!

A bit sticky, decent amount of protein, not the best taste

Posted by NutritionArts on Jul 09, 2013

Good organic product. For a high protein content like this, it is a bit sticky/powdery and as such a tad hard to swallow. Also, if you are easily prone to cold sores break outs, beware the high amount of almond butter in this (a great source of amino acid arginine, which can aggrevate cold sore break outs). UPDATE: After having analysed "Organic Agave Nectar" risks, I downgraded this. It's super high on fructose, chemically extracted from the Agave Nectar (far from being organic untouched produce) and in effect as bad if not worse than high fructose corn syrup. The company should really change the sweetener to something more natural and healthier.

The best Actual food bar

Posted by 4912344415180105629 on Oct 07, 2012

I am a vegan, who doesnt have much time to make gourmet food for every meal, but this organic food bar is all I need- to keep me focused and energized- while studying in the library all day! No GMO! GLUTEN FREE! There are so many energy bars out there that claim to be "Health" and "GOOD" but those are all a bunch of BS -if you read the ingredients!

Delicious and healthy protein bar

Posted by Reviewer2752473 on Apr 28, 2010

Really delicious and healthy with 22g of protein

The Best Vegan Protein bars

Posted by 5300246525444351271 on Jan 16, 2016

I love those bars, using it for the past three years, thanks God they removed Agave Syrup, I hope in the near future they will remove tapioca syrup too, dates are sweet enough!

Taste good, seem good **SERIOUS UPDATE

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Mar 20, 2011

I hope they are as healthy as they claim, and as they appear to be based on their ingredients. They taste like a fruity browny. They are quite dense (and expensive) so I eat half at a time. I also take small bites. They are my favorite protein bar because I need to avoid soy and dairy. **UPDATE: I received 2 boxes shipped 2/28/2011. They are very different from previous bars. They taste like rotten almonds. They are also much softer as if lots of oil has been added. I do not like them.

Finally, a bar fit for a mini-meal!

Posted by Reviewer3246545 on Jun 24, 2009

I like this bar because of the gluten-free ingredients in addition to the top notch balance of fat, protein, and carbohydrates. I enjoy having it with me as my emergency food, knowing that it will fuel me for more than a few minutes.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2065858 on Sep 15, 2009

From London More than pleased,TASTE GOOD, LOOK GOOD, HEALTHY AND A DECENT SIZE BAR what more do you need. i do a combination of strength & weight training and boxing i try to eat at least 6 times a day, unfortunately as i work full time in the consruction industry its not always possible to take the time to make a protein shake or eat a meal thats where these bars are perfect they give me all the nutrition my body requires without all the junk that so many other brands of so called health/protein bars are filled with, you can consume these bars guilt free i'll definately be re-ordering this product

These bars are just what I need!

Posted by Reviewer2804686 on Nov 28, 2012

I use several of the Organic Food Bars when I cycle, usually having a blueberry or cranberry or vegan bar as my breakfast substitute before going out. But if I have a long or tough ride then I really want to make sure that I get a good dose of protein afterwards and these protein bars are perfect, especially if I can't sit down to a "proper" meal.

High Quality Organic Bar

Posted by Reviewer3086440 on Jan 02, 2012

I love this product. It has not only 22 grams of protein from organic ingredients but also raw contents from NON GMO ingredients which makes it by far one of the the healthiest organic bars out there. The taste is not all that great and i find it rather sweet, I guess the sweetness comes from the dates. I have 3 of these bars per day and it is great protein source and compliments my body building diet.