Organic Food Bar, Raw Organic Food Bar, Fiber Chocolate Delite, 12 Bars, 1.76 oz (50 g) Each

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Nov 02, 2009

Not the texture I was expecting, kind of like taffy.

Too sticky!

Posted by Reviewer2428745 on Nov 26, 2009

Like toffee/fudge - this can't be good for the teeth!

0 chocolate, chewy & sugary dental nightmare!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 02, 2010

I wanted chocolate and I got a huge disappointment! In 3 bars we've only found 3 micro-mini chocolate chips: 1st one had none, 1 had 2, last one had 1! This is NOT chocolate flavored! This is some kind of toffee/caramel flavor. It is overly chewy, it gets all over the teeth making it tough to continue eating, and even after brushing, flossing & brushing again I'm worried that my teeth don't come out clean enough! I definitely would not take these out of the house, as I have to brush immediately after eating. That is a must. Furthermore it is impossible to eat more than 1/5th at a time: yes, they are *that* sugary. I think Dr. Mercola is right that agave syrup is worse than high fructose corn syrup. For a company that claims the organic label this is a huge let down. I wish iHerb would issue refunds & return this junk to the manufacturer. These bars belongs in the trash and that's over $14 down the drain!

Fiber Chocolate Delite

Posted by ivyengland on Sep 05, 2009

I did not like the taste or texture of these bars. I gave them to my husband and he likes them. So far I like Larabars the best.

Extremley chewy

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Dec 11, 2012

These are extremly chewy, and have a toffeelike texture which make them quite a challenge to eat. Okay taste, but not the best food bar out there.