Ok

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Nov 02, 2009

Not the texture I was expecting, kind of like taffy.

Too sticky!

Posted by Reviewer2428745 on Nov 26, 2009

Like toffee/fudge - this can't be good for the teeth!

0 chocolate, chewy & sugary dental nightmare!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 02, 2010

I wanted chocolate and I got a huge disappointment! In 3 bars we've only found 3 micro-mini chocolate chips: 1st one had none, 1 had 2, last one had 1! This is NOT chocolate flavored! This is some kind of toffee/caramel flavor. It is overly chewy, it gets all over the teeth making it tough to continue eating, and even after brushing, flossing & brushing again I'm worried that my teeth don't come out clean enough! I definitely would not take these out of the house, as I have to brush immediately after eating. That is a must. Furthermore it is impossible to eat more than 1/5th at a time: yes, they are *that* sugary. I think Dr. Mercola is right that agave syrup is worse than high fructose corn syrup. For a company that claims the organic label this is a huge let down. I wish iHerb would issue refunds & return this junk to the manufacturer. These bars belongs in the trash and that's over $14 down the drain!

Fiber Chocolate Delite

Posted by ivyengland on Sep 05, 2009

I did not like the taste or texture of these bars. I gave them to my husband and he likes them. So far I like Larabars the best.

Extremley chewy

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Dec 11, 2012

These are extremly chewy, and have a toffeelike texture which make them quite a challenge to eat. Okay taste, but not the best food bar out there.

Way too chewy!

Posted by Reviewer3198033 on Feb 15, 2013

The taste is OK, but the real problem is that these bars stick to your teeth like glue. Unpleasant.

Too sweet for me

Posted by Reviewer1745742 on May 11, 2014

I tried this bar because I love the organic protein bars from the same company. However, this product is too sweet for me. I could barely finish one bar and I am afraid I will have to throw away the rest. Far too sweet for my taste.

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer3041493 on Sep 05, 2009

very filling and tastes nice, but I know some people would not like the extremely chewy toffee-ish texture

Posted by Reviewer1557476 on Dec 16, 2010

Great nProduct

Ordered for the 2. time

Posted by vor244 on Feb 07, 2011

A nice between meal. Will keep on buying these.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »