Best tasting of the Organic Food Bar family

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on May 07, 2010

I've tried the chocolate chip, and the cranberry, this is surely the sweetest, and has the most distinctive flavor, lots of berries. A meal in itself and almost raw. Still not a real food, but a concept. Much better to eat a handful of sunflower seeds or pecans with some dates or figs, a more natural and real way to snack. Another suggestion: take some black sesame powder, mix with enough honey so that it sticks together. Then roll these out on a tray with whole sesame seeds and freeze. Slice into bite size rounds when you want to eat them. Simple, nutritious, good tasting and much cheaper than any packaged bar.

I think the best flavor of Organic Food Bar

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Sep 05, 2009

I love this flavor! I thought the Cranberry Bas was my favorite but the Blueberry is now my new #1. They are soft, moist, flavorful, and almost entirely raw! I highly recommend this flavor. I don't even miss not having any chocolate in the bar.

Decent quality but more tart that sweet.

Posted by owenfox on May 26, 2014

My girlfriend loved them, but for me, they were too tart rather than sweet. I much prefer the Belgian vegan chocolate verion of the same company which I highly recommend for chocolate lovers! Tasty, "juicy" and sweet! :) Check out my page for my of my awesome n honest testimonials! Blessings & peace! Owen!

too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2674846 on Sep 21, 2010

This "food" bar was too sweet for me. It's more like a healthy blueberrycake.

Delicious snack bar.

Posted by Reviewer1681818 on Feb 25, 2010

Very good snack bar.

Wonderful bars

Posted by Reviewer1282891 on Mar 02, 2010

Good tasting and good for you...young and old enjoy these soft chewy bars.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3332075 on Aug 15, 2011

I have several food allergies - including wheat soy, Diary to name a view. Great snack for on the run and between meals

delicious and no chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2253253 on Mar 02, 2012

These bars have been a great find for me. I first tried the Organics green chocolate at my accupuncturist's and loved it. Now I order the blueberry, cranberry and the chocolate, which I like better than the dutch chocolate. Also the first time, I've found something I am not allergic to and no whole nuts in them, which my intestines appreciate.

good alternative for meal replacement

Posted by Reviewer2356201 on Aug 24, 2010

i've been using these bars for years as meal replacements & blood sugar stabilizers. i've recently discovered that the use of these as snacks has been causing more harm than good in regards to my blood sugar, so i won't be doing that anymore. i appreciate the blueberry option as it is one of the tastier organic food bars...

gluten free energy bars

Posted by Reviewer3265920 on Mar 16, 2011

I have been looking for gluten free energy bars and this is greate. Keep them in my office as an emergency meal and there not to tasty, so I won't eat them unless I'm really hungry...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »