July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Organic India, Organic Psyllium, Whole Husk, 12 oz (340 g)

Cleansing fiber

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Jan 13, 2012

I use this psyllium, daily with a little flax meal in a glass of water. It helps keep the intestinal tract clean and lessens the stickiness of the stool. Absolutely essential for me, having constipation issues.

Wouldn't use any other Fiber

Posted by Reviewer2482060 on Mar 16, 2012

I don't particularly love the taste, but when I know something is good for me, I can take it without a problem. This is good for me as it makes me regular and a doctor once told me in Nursing School that everyone should be on Fiber, as people just don't get enough. You should poop, yes poop, as many times a day as you eat. The fact that this is organic is great because I researched that Metamucil and the like is heavily sprayed with insecticide. So it is a no brainer and the cost is great and goes to a good cause.

Treatment for Feline Constipation

Posted by Reviewer3142393 on Nov 30, 2010

We use this product for our cat who has trouble with constipation. It works great for him and saves us from buying a product at the animal hospital. We put 1/4 teaspoon into his CANNED food with some water and mix it up well. It has no odor or taste so he does not even know it's in there! Do NOT sprinkle it into dry food.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1319852 on Apr 10, 2011

This is an amazing product!

helps to be regular

Posted by Reviewer1176465 on Aug 12, 2011

I noticed that if I take the product regularly (1 to tablespoon a day) I am more regular