• Formerly named Organic Psyllium Whole Husk

• Customer Ratings

Cleansing fiber

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Jan 13, 2012

I use this psyllium, daily with a little flax meal in a glass of water. It helps keep the intestinal tract clean and lessens the stickiness of the stool. Absolutely essential for me, having constipation issues.

Wouldn't use any other Fiber

Posted by Reviewer2482060 on Mar 16, 2012

I don't particularly love the taste, but when I know something is good for me, I can take it without a problem. This is good for me as it makes me regular and a doctor once told me in Nursing School that everyone should be on Fiber, as people just don't get enough. You should poop, yes poop, as many times a day as you eat. The fact that this is organic is great because I researched that Metamucil and the like is heavily sprayed with insecticide. So it is a no brainer and the cost is great and goes to a good cause.

Treatment for Feline Constipation

Posted by Reviewer3142393 on Nov 30, 2010

We use this product for our cat who has trouble with constipation. It works great for him and saves us from buying a product at the animal hospital. We put 1/4 teaspoon into his CANNED food with some water and mix it up well. It has no odor or taste so he does not even know it's in there! Do NOT sprinkle it into dry food.

Great product!

Posted by 5657817940877678384 on Jun 26, 2014

I maintain a high protein diet which can cause constipation. I find that a teaspoon of this product per day helps prevent this potential problem. Great value too!

Organic India Whole Husk Psyllium

Posted by 5647928974125815182 on Aug 02, 2014

Very satisfied. I especially like that it has no sugar, sweetener or additives to affect the flavor. Mixes well with smoothies, yogurt or orange juice (just seems like o.j. with extra pulp.) Has the desired effect.

Very pure Psylium and effective for my bowel problems

Posted by roselaren on Nov 13, 2014

This one is a life-saver for me I purchased this because it's real organic plus I love that it turn to gel-like whenever I mix with water so it's lubricate and sooth my bowel and solve my constipation thanks.

为了补充膳食纤维买的这个,淘宝卖二三百元。

Posted by 5514598445635577337 on May 02, 2015

遇水变果冻状,没有难以下咽的味道,每天一杯 排便顺畅!

excellent product!

Posted by 5331616718893236526 on May 21, 2015

I use it daily and my digestion has greatly improved as a result. Good price too from iHerb.

Organic is important

Posted by Reviewer2630159 on Mar 19, 2016

Feel better about taking fiber supplement knowing it is organic and people who produce and process the product are paid a reasonable wage. I trust Organic India products.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by 5246162860331353461 on Apr 12, 2016

LOVE IT, WORKS VERY WELL. MIX AND DRINK QUICKLY! GREAT IN SMOOTHIES. WILL BUY AGAIN WHEN NEEDED.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »