Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2960963 on Aug 16, 2010

Tulsi is supposed to be anti-inflammatory, and I belive it. My back pain has completely gone away after drinking 1-2 cups a day for the past few weeks.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3176463 on Mar 26, 2010

This is the same tea that Dr. Mercola recommends, but at a better price. It has an earthy spicy flavor that just can't be beat. Plus tulsi has amazing antioxidant benefits. Also, for those celiacs out there I contacted the company and received a reply that their tea bag, all components, and the tea are all gluten-free.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Feb 01, 2010

Drinking this tea has not prevented me from getting colds/flu. HOWEVER, my cold/flu symptoms are always way less severe than those around me. In addition, I have noticed the greatest effect on my stress level and quality of sleep. Will continue buying this tea, and I have recommended it to friends and family.

luv it!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Apr 06, 2010

This stuff is great! I enjoy the taste and feel good about the product. I need to avoid additives, so this fits my needs.

Good for me

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 15, 2012

Tulsi is said to be a powerful adaptogen, balancing the nervous system and the metabolism, both calming and stimulating (without caffeine). I can totally endorse this because since I've been drinking this Tulsi tea I have barely experienced any jet lag like I did before from traveling between Europe and the USA. It also seems to provide relief when taken at the beginning of a cold. Now this is how it worked for me and everyone's different. I enjoy its rich and subtle aroma very much. It makes me feel good.

Perfect

Posted by MindsurfNorway on Jul 16, 2010

Just the best tea i ever tasted. I use it in cold water as well, and just put a bag in my water bottle. Let it sit as long as you like, it does not go bitter....

Delicious Tea Anytime

Posted by Reviewer1861603 on Sep 04, 2010

Truly one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had with sipping tea. Hot or cold this is one of favorite teas. I make some up strong for use in my smoothies and I also mix it with green tea for a great blend of ice tea. Try it once and you'll try it again and again.

tulsi tea

Posted by Reviewer2056558 on Oct 07, 2010

This is one of my favorites to have on hand; drink it daily.

Great tea

Posted by Reviewer1408147 on Jan 09, 2009

This is a good tea to sip on while you are doing something else. I leave the bag in the cup until I have finished drinking the tea. It never seems to get too strong. I love it and will order more of it.

Tulsi Tea

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012

I love this original tulsi tea. The one that stays in my kitchen!