Organic India, Tulsi Holy Basil Tea, Caffeine-Free, Original, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.14 oz (32.4 g)

Reviews 5-star

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2960963 on Aug 16, 2010

Tulsi is supposed to be anti-inflammatory, and I belive it. My back pain has completely gone away after drinking 1-2 cups a day for the past few weeks.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3176463 on Mar 26, 2010

This is the same tea that Dr. Mercola recommends, but at a better price. It has an earthy spicy flavor that just can't be beat. Plus tulsi has amazing antioxidant benefits. Also, for those celiacs out there I contacted the company and received a reply that their tea bag, all components, and the tea are all gluten-free.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Feb 01, 2010

Drinking this tea has not prevented me from getting colds/flu. HOWEVER, my cold/flu symptoms are always way less severe than those around me. In addition, I have noticed the greatest effect on my stress level and quality of sleep. Will continue buying this tea, and I have recommended it to friends and family.

luv it!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Apr 06, 2010

This stuff is great! I enjoy the taste and feel good about the product. I need to avoid additives, so this fits my needs.

Delicious Tea Anytime

Posted by Reviewer1861603 on Sep 04, 2010

Truly one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had with sipping tea. Hot or cold this is one of favorite teas. I make some up strong for use in my smoothies and I also mix it with green tea for a great blend of ice tea. Try it once and you'll try it again and again.