Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Organic India, Tulsi Holy Basil Tea, Original, Caffeine-Free, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.14 oz (32.4 g)

Reviews 5-star

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2960963 on Aug 16, 2010

Tulsi is supposed to be anti-inflammatory, and I belive it. My back pain has completely gone away after drinking 1-2 cups a day for the past few weeks.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3176463 on Mar 26, 2010

This is the same tea that Dr. Mercola recommends, but at a better price. It has an earthy spicy flavor that just can't be beat. Plus tulsi has amazing antioxidant benefits. Also, for those celiacs out there I contacted the company and received a reply that their tea bag, all components, and the tea are all gluten-free.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Feb 01, 2010

Drinking this tea has not prevented me from getting colds/flu. HOWEVER, my cold/flu symptoms are always way less severe than those around me. In addition, I have noticed the greatest effect on my stress level and quality of sleep. Will continue buying this tea, and I have recommended it to friends and family.

luv it!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Apr 06, 2010

This stuff is great! I enjoy the taste and feel good about the product. I need to avoid additives, so this fits my needs.

Good for me

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 15, 2012

Tulsi is said to be a powerful adaptogen, balancing the nervous system and the metabolism, both calming and stimulating (without caffeine). I can totally endorse this because since I've been drinking this Tulsi tea I have barely experienced any jet lag like I did before from traveling between Europe and the USA. It also seems to provide relief when taken at the beginning of a cold. Now this is how it worked for me and everyone's different. I enjoy its rich and subtle aroma very much. It makes me feel good.