tulsi tea

Posted by Reviewer2056558 on Oct 07, 2010

This is one of my favorites to have on hand; drink it daily.

Tulsi Tea

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012

I love this original tulsi tea. The one that stays in my kitchen!

Tulsi

Posted by Didokitty on Apr 20, 2013

Nice tulsi tea. My husband did´n like the taste, but I do.

Tulsi Gellee for Hormonal and Weight loss purposes

Posted by 4830451841185186481 on Oct 17, 2013

I love this product. The tea is pure, strong. We drink tea by itself and also from tea, we let it cool and mix with gelatin in order to make Tulsi Gellee for health purposes. It is amazing!

Nice and Sweet!

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Mar 08, 2014

I don't know why I thought this would taste like a salad! If anything it taste like dessert. This tea has a very sweet and light taste. It has a light sweet sweet smell. I've very happy with it and will repurchase it plus a couple others to try.

Order extra!

Posted by 5146456352335272331 on Oct 21, 2015

This tea is very soothing and pleasant. It is flavorful, but not overwhelming and not bitter. I highly recommend it for herbal tea enthusiasts. It really hits the spot after a long day running around. Buy extra. It goes fast.

really like it.

Posted by SunflowerKSA on Dec 30, 2015

I've read about all the benefits of Tulsi, and I finally tried it. It's very tasty. It has a slight minty flavor.

The Best Anxiety and Panic Attack Solutions

Posted by 4770515322704040447 on Aug 20, 2016

I been sick for years really bad Anxiety and Panic Attacks I when and got treatment from my Doctor it was nothing but pills and they got me sicker to the point of no return ready to end everything when my older brother did some research and purchase some TEA for me i was like yea right if the pills did not work this Tea will not also but I started to drink the tea 2 months later started to see the differences in my mood and my Anxiety and Panic Attack was less and less Wow.. it works,,, IT REALLY works... So if you have Anxiety and Panic Attack this is the Solutions for you stop taking pills that make you sicker and drink this TEA. Thanks. Will

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1752879 on Oct 19, 2010

Been curious about Tulsi for a long time. I think this tea is delicious.

not so

Posted by 5414642303070661301 on Sep 09, 2012

Don't like the taste but I like the smell-like bubble tea!