I love the earthy taste

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Aug 11, 2014

Lovely taste, not at all sweet, nice and earthy. (I don't know if it makes me more relaxed, aids my digestion, etc). I find that one bag is strong enough to make a two-cup pot, which is so often not the case with many feeble tea bags.

Tea

Posted by 4627936297167556708 on May 02, 2014

Taste like cloves,it did make me feel a little mellow the first 3 days. I don't think it does all it claims it does.

Insípido

Posted by 5084106136237500385 on Mar 17, 2014

Reconfortante, aunque muy suave de sabor. Hay que poner dos bolsitas para que aumenté su intensidad y sea más agradable al paladar. Tal vez otra de las versiones aromatizadas sea más rica....por mi parte NO volveré a comprarlo.

Nice and Sweet!

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Mar 08, 2014

I don't know why I thought this would taste like a salad! If anything it taste like dessert. This tea has a very sweet and light taste. It has a light sweet sweet smell. I've very happy with it and will repurchase it plus a couple others to try.

Marcy

Posted by 4839130810097767566 on Feb 15, 2014

This tea was okay but I order the Tulsi Sweet Rose at the same time and like it so much better.

...

Posted by 5660207927567903437 on Jan 16, 2014

Love the tea but it has metal staple! Please change this, Organic India!

Tulsi Gellee for Hormonal and Weight loss purposes

Posted by 4830451841185186481 on Oct 17, 2013

I love this product. The tea is pure, strong. We drink tea by itself and also from tea, we let it cool and mix with gelatin in order to make Tulsi Gellee for health purposes. It is amazing!

Tea

Posted by 5737681439845432584 on Oct 17, 2013

each bag individually packaged which means I can take several whenever I'm out. Many time I share these with others, always receiving favorable comments. Love that they are organic.

Relaxing!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

I love the taste of this tea! It has a nice balancing and relaxing effect. I try to take it every time before going to bed. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Very Good stuff

Posted by 5444150259840028926 on Jun 25, 2013

I tried drinking it twice per day but it makes me feel as if i am low in sugar or blood pressure so i stopped.I drink it every morning before breakfast only once per day. I feel so detoxed after drinking it. Will be buying more.