The original and best -- just wish it cost less

Posted by 5080911904756463187 on Apr 13, 2015

The Original and Best -- I just wish it cost less. Actually, if we were still living in India this would be a lot cheaper. Over there it is about 124 rupees for a box of 20 bags (was 108 rupees just a year ago), or a bit less than $2.00. Everywhere outside of India you only get 18 bags, a more trendy box, and pay a lot more! Still, it is good stuff. and in any case, IHERB you have the best prices out there! Thanks!

Tulsi Tea

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012

I love this original tulsi tea. The one that stays in my kitchen!

Great tea

Posted by Reviewer1408147 on Jan 09, 2009

This is a good tea to sip on while you are doing something else. I leave the bag in the cup until I have finished drinking the tea. It never seems to get too strong. I love it and will order more of it.

Delicious Tea Anytime

Posted by Reviewer1861603 on Sep 04, 2010

Truly one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had with sipping tea. Hot or cold this is one of favorite teas. I make some up strong for use in my smoothies and I also mix it with green tea for a great blend of ice tea. Try it once and you'll try it again and again.

Dinner time tea

Posted by alicheng on Nov 24, 2016

Wonderful rich taste and it's rather thick. Love it. Tulsi has many great healing properties, among that, headache management.

Holy Basil is a wonderful healthy tea (many antioxidants)

Posted by Reviewer3073280 on Nov 30, 2016

This tea is good for general health. I take it because it's an adaptogen and as part of a liver support regime. My favorite healing teas to regularly consume include: * Holy Basil Tea * Milk Thistle (Liver tonic) * Dandelion (Liver, kidney tonic) * Raspberry leaf tea (tonic for women) * Chianca Piedar (liver, gallbladder / kidney stones breaking tea) * Chamomile (sleepy tea - also fights infections in the system) * Nettle Tea (antioxidants, great for immune building) * Oolong tea (caffeinated - stabilizes sugar, good for cholesterol) * Green tea (caffeinated - antioxidants) * Early Grey tea / Bergamot tea (caffeinated - bergamot is soothing and the smell is proven to uplift) This tea brand is one of about 3 or 4 brands I usually end up getting. My new "discoveries" are Astragalus and next I'd like to try Gynostemma tea.

Gift

Posted by 5149810271169062731 on Apr 04, 2016

I have read nice things about this tea and have purchased it as a gift for my niece who lives out of town. I have not given this to her yet. But when I do will let you know how she likes it.

Tulsi Holy Basil Tea

Posted by 4697118335704822165 on May 03, 2016

Very satisfied with this product.

Super power

Posted by Korutherapy on May 27, 2016

Love tulsi tea . Its stress relieving and so relaxing. Love it as a warm cuppa or cold.

My favourite herbal brand

Posted by 4766489617787475729 on Jun 29, 2016

Organic India Tulsi teas are my favourites - they're really full bodied and when I drink them I don't miss regular black tea at all. The other flavours are good but the best is the original.