Tulsi Holy Basil Tea

Posted by 4697118335704822165 on May 03, 2016

Very satisfied with this product.

Super power

Posted by Korutherapy on May 27, 2016

Love tulsi tea . Its stress relieving and so relaxing. Love it as a warm cuppa or cold.

My favourite herbal brand

Posted by 4766489617787475729 on Jun 29, 2016

Organic India Tulsi teas are my favourites - they're really full bodied and when I drink them I don't miss regular black tea at all. The other flavours are good but the best is the original.

Nice taste

Posted by 5565228870338696886 on Jan 07, 2016

Nice taste. I use it with a stevia sweetner.

Outstanding natural tea

Posted by 5666710488322503109 on Apr 10, 2015

I tried this tea for the first time and I am impressed. I really enjoy the natural flavor of it and had a solid stream of energy afterwards. Definitely will buy again.

The original and best -- just wish it cost less

Posted by 5080911904756463187 on Apr 13, 2015

The Original and Best -- I just wish it cost less. Actually, if we were still living in India this would be a lot cheaper. Over there it is about 124 rupees for a box of 20 bags (was 108 rupees just a year ago), or a bit less than $2.00. Everywhere outside of India you only get 18 bags, a more trendy box, and pay a lot more! Still, it is good stuff. and in any case, IHERB you have the best prices out there! Thanks!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3157158 on Apr 15, 2015

The taste is very pleasant; not at all bitter or overly "herbal". This tea seems to help me relax and sleep well.

Tasty Tulsi

Posted by 5333147036296298909 on Aug 01, 2016

I'm trying to cut back on black tea, and this is a good alternative, especially with its purported health benefits. If you're not used to strong herbal flavours, this might take some getting used to. Goes nicely with a touch of honey.

The Best Anxiety and Panic Attack Solutions

Posted by 4770515322704040447 on Aug 20, 2016

I been sick for years really bad Anxiety and Panic Attacks I when and got treatment from my Doctor it was nothing but pills and they got me sicker to the point of no return ready to end everything when my older brother did some research and purchase some TEA for me i was like yea right if the pills did not work this Tea will not also but I started to drink the tea 2 months later started to see the differences in my mood and my Anxiety and Panic Attack was less and less Wow.. it works,,, IT REALLY works... So if you have Anxiety and Panic Attack this is the Solutions for you stop taking pills that make you sicker and drink this TEA. Thanks. Will

very good

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Sep 04, 2012

very good tea even when is not loose i recomned the loose version now that is on iherb.