Very Good stuff

Posted by 5444150259840028926 on Jun 25, 2013

I tried drinking it twice per day but it makes me feel as if i am low in sugar or blood pressure so i stopped.I drink it every morning before breakfast only once per day. I feel so detoxed after drinking it. Will be buying more.

Tea

Posted by 5737681439845432584 on Oct 17, 2013

each bag individually packaged which means I can take several whenever I'm out. Many time I share these with others, always receiving favorable comments. Love that they are organic.

Tulsi Gellee for Hormonal and Weight loss purposes

Posted by 4830451841185186481 on Oct 17, 2013

I love this product. The tea is pure, strong. We drink tea by itself and also from tea, we let it cool and mix with gelatin in order to make Tulsi Gellee for health purposes. It is amazing!

Great Tasting!

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 26, 2013

This tea is just nice by it self, refreshing and relaxing!

Relaxing!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

I love the taste of this tea! It has a nice balancing and relaxing effect. I try to take it every time before going to bed. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

I love the earthy taste

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Aug 11, 2014

Lovely taste, not at all sweet, nice and earthy. (I don't know if it makes me more relaxed, aids my digestion, etc). I find that one bag is strong enough to make a two-cup pot, which is so often not the case with many feeble tea bags.

Outstanding natural tea

Posted by 5666710488322503109 on Apr 10, 2015

I tried this tea for the first time and I am impressed. I really enjoy the natural flavor of it and had a solid stream of energy afterwards. Definitely will buy again.

The original and best -- just wish it cost less

Posted by 5080911904756463187 on Apr 13, 2015

The Original and Best -- I just wish it cost less. Actually, if we were still living in India this would be a lot cheaper. Over there it is about 124 rupees for a box of 20 bags (was 108 rupees just a year ago), or a bit less than $2.00. Everywhere outside of India you only get 18 bags, a more trendy box, and pay a lot more! Still, it is good stuff. and in any case, IHERB you have the best prices out there! Thanks!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3157158 on Apr 15, 2015

The taste is very pleasant; not at all bitter or overly "herbal". This tea seems to help me relax and sleep well.

Nice taste

Posted by 5565228870338696886 on Jan 07, 2016

Nice taste. I use it with a stevia sweetner.