New To iHerb?

Organic India, Tulsi Holy Basil Tea, Original, Caffeine-Free, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.14 oz (32.4 g)

Relaxing!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

I love the taste of this tea! It has a nice balancing and relaxing effect. I try to take it every time before going to bed. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Nice and Sweet!

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Mar 08, 2014

I don't know why I thought this would taste like a salad! If anything it taste like dessert. This tea has a very sweet and light taste. It has a light sweet sweet smell. I've very happy with it and will repurchase it plus a couple others to try.

I love the earthy taste

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Aug 11, 2014

Lovely taste, not at all sweet, nice and earthy. (I don't know if it makes me more relaxed, aids my digestion, etc). I find that one bag is strong enough to make a two-cup pot, which is so often not the case with many feeble tea bags.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer3196414 on Mar 16, 2011

Tasty tea

I really love tea with Tulsi!

Posted by Reviewer2868873 on Mar 22, 2011

I really love tea with Tulsi!