YUMMY!

Posted by Reviewer3084629 on May 27, 2009

many teabags in this box great value excellent product GREAT price!

I love Tulsi tea original

Posted by Reviewer2112549 on Oct 06, 2009

I love the taste of this tea. I had a head cold coming on and I use two to three bags per cup for a couple of days and WOW,,,,the cold never stood a chance. I will be ordering more soon.

More kudos for tulsi

Posted by Reviewer3220246 on Jan 02, 2010

I'm impressed with iherb and Organic India. This tea, like all of OI's teas I've tried, does what it says; relax, rejuvenates, whatever the claim!!

This tea is THE best

Posted by Reviewer1128805 on Sep 08, 2011

I recently got off store bought tea because of flouride content and was told about this tea as an alternative. This is THE best stuff. Full of health benefits and fluoride free! I sweeten it with stevia and make it in the same tea maker that I made my original in. Works great and I drink it cold with some ice. I can now have my iced tea all day long again thanks to this stuff!!!Plus it helps with my strict diet.

Top product!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on May 14, 2009

Organic and pleasant tasting. Great for anyone who suffers from a dry mouth. My husband likes this one best but my fave is Sweet Lemon which iherb doesnt carry. Healthy, beneficial drink with antioxidant benefits.

Great tea!

Posted by Reviewer1274846 on Dec 25, 2013

This tea is sold in the supplement area (not with the regular teas) of our local health markets because of it's health benefits. This green tea and the pomegranate green are my favorites!

Tulsi Green Tea

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012

My first choice of green tea every time!

tea

Posted by 5737681439845432584 on Oct 17, 2013

The best of both which makes it very easy to do the best for our bodies. each bag individually packaged which means I can take several whenever I'm out. Many time I share these with others, always receiving favorable comments. Love that they are organic.

Great Tea!

Posted by Reviewer1680827 on Mar 24, 2009

This is an incredibly great tea for overall health, longevity, and long life. It has a great taste and aroma.

Excellent