Organic India, Tulsi, Raspberry Peach, Caffeine Free, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.21 oz (34.2 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

A favorite of mine

Posted by Reviewer2424638 From Oregon on Jul 27, 2011

Tulsi teas are delicious and this is one of my favorites. It has a true raspberry peach essence that I've never tasted in anything else. Organic India is a high integrity company that offers a variety of healthy products.

I Really Like It

Posted by Reviewer3164023 on Aug 24, 2011

This tea is really good. I also like the health benifits that are assoicated with it. I mix in a little honey with it because I like my tea sweet.

Love these Tulsi Teas

Posted by Reviewer3317522 From California on Oct 31, 2011

I love the original Tulsi, so thought I'd try this flavor. The Raspberry Peach is one is a wonderful tea also. I like them sweetened with NuStevia. At work I drink the Tulsi teas all day. They are delicious and I do feel more calm when I drink them. Much healthier for you, as well. Definitely recommend.

Posted by Reviewer1322021 From Estonia on Nov 03, 2011