Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2264261 on Aug 31, 2012

I purchased the Tulsi Sleep for my elderly mom who was having difficulty falling asleep. It took her a couple of times to get used to the taste, but after a great night's sleep, she continued to use it. After reading about the tulsi plant, it grows wild in the tropics and warm regions and is a prime herb in Ayurvedic treatment. It has a strong aroma and a stringent taste plus is used for almost all ailments in India including as a anti-stress agent. She asked me to order her a few more boxes. I am happy because NOW she does not need sleeping pills which lead to other problems.

Great tasting tea, works sometimes.

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Mar 07, 2015

Sometime it works for sleeping, however I think eating pumpkin seeds before bed helps better, cause of the l-tryptophan and zinc.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Jun 22, 2013

Has a very pleasant taste. Does not make me really sleepy (so far I have not found one tea that does) but I like taking it before going to bed. Nice way to end the day.

It's just ok

Posted by Reviewer3154497 on Jun 08, 2013

Didn't notice any difference or any improvement with sleep.

Organic India Tulsi sleep tea, 18 bags

Posted by 5076037783989463728 on Sep 07, 2016

As it advises, aides in a pleasant restful sleep. This product cannot be faulted. I've had a lot of stress and ups and downs lately, and this has helped me through it. The packaging is also fantastic, bags are individually wrapped, meaning they are perfect to pop into an overnight bag when traveling. 5 stars easy!

Awesome!

Posted by 4663720058030105897 on Dec 10, 2014

So sleepy!

Calmness tea

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on Jul 25, 2014

Relax after a stressful day

Perfect!

Posted by 5464586060309945602 on Apr 22, 2016

This tea is not only great for helping me relax before sleep, but it helps me to get some tulsi every day. I add just a touch of stevia to it and it has just the right taste for me.

Not Drowsy in the morning

Posted by 5473310629839516444 on Dec 01, 2016

Yes I am impressed with this product, I make a batch up and use it when I wake in the middle of the night and cant get back to sleep. Most natural pills make me drowsy, this Tea seems to put me back to sleep with out the foggy feeling in the morning. I have ordered more...

Awesome

Posted by 5081890967472259714 on Aug 25, 2016

i like it too much , its like magic

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »