Great...

Posted by Reviewer1608132 on Jul 21, 2011

Absolutely love all the varieties of Tulsi teas... Quick delivery too. Thanks iHerb.

My favourite tea

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Aug 17, 2011

I love tulsi and I'm happi to find it at a good price at iHerb. I live in Sweden, so the ginger is excellent for it's warming effect. Will continue buying!

tulsi tea

Posted by Reviewer2107747 on Sep 24, 2011

love the product. received it right away never had a problem with iherb

LOVE THIS TEA

Posted by Reviewer2987140 on Aug 12, 2008

This is another Organic India tea I just love! Perfect for aiding in digestion and soothing that uneasy stomach.

Very strong tasting tea

Posted by Reviewer3169761 on Sep 21, 2008

It is the first time I tried this type of tea. It has a very strong ginger taste. It leaves me feeling very energized. I wanted to try it after reading about it in the Clean Diet Book.

I love this tea, BUT ...

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jul 07, 2010

It does lower cortisol. Which for many/most people is a good thing. When my cortisol level drops, I develop tachycardia (rapid heart beat/pulse). At first, the Tulsi tea was just generally relaxing @1 cup/1 tea bag, around 3 p.m. But then I started noticing late afternoon onset tachycardia, which would last through the evening. Combining the Tulsi tea with my vitamin C (which also lowers cortisol) worsened the tachycardia (> 130 bpm). Just a heads-up to others who may have some degree of latter-stage adrenal fatigue. For those with early-stage AF, generally high cortisol levels, this tea would be absolutely great. The flavor of Lemon Ginger Tulsi tea is wonderful & warming & I do crave this it just for that flavor alone.

Wonderful flavor: strong, fresh ginger with complementary lemon

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Aug 05, 2010

I love all the Tulsi Teas and I also take Holy Basil from New Chapter (New Mark) for stress reduction. This particular flavor has a strong fresh ginger flavor: zing! and zang! The lemon complements the ginger. This flavor is my favorite flavor hot in the Winter months, when I am sick, and it is also my flavor to ice in the summer. I also like the original flavor and Pomegranate Green and Raspberry Peach.

Nice

Posted by Scottishdave on Sep 07, 2010

Produce a high quality tea with mild spiciness.Very nice blend!

excellent tea

Posted by Reviewer2614016 on Oct 28, 2011

All the tulsi teas are good - this one too.

awsome tea tulsi..

Posted by Reviewer2448962 on Nov 10, 2011

I like it ..Ginger give it some spice..great for eanytime espcialy cold season..