Organic India, Loose Leaf Tulsi Holy Basil Tea Blend, Original, Caffeine Free, 3.5 oz (100 g)

Organic Tulsi Tea, a very healthy alternative !

Posted by 5050923655976077755 on Feb 08, 2013

An excellent tea, so easy to make and many health benefits. Its a daily ritual. iherb have great prices especially if you order in bulk and very competitive shipping.

Love!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Feb 15, 2013

I love, love, love this tea! Not much more to say, really... I never grow tired of the taste, and the quality seems to be good, as far as I can judge. Very happy with my purchase.

Excellent Tea

Posted by 4722568872677369633 on Jun 12, 2013

I ordered both organic India Tulsi Tea and Tulsi green tea. Both are very good. My personal favorite is Tulsi tea. This purchase is good value for money because 3.5oz comes a long way unlike teabags which are expensive and run out very quickly.

Pleased

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Mar 07, 2014

Strong and fresh flavor!

My tea!!

Posted by Reviewer2058206 on Oct 03, 2013

I adore this tea. I use every night once the weather cools off, and in summer I make ice tea with the other flavors. I think it really helps me to calm down and relax.