WOw...

Posted by Reviewer2278575 on Apr 08, 2014

I think this is a great organic natural herbal tea and one of the best methods for the nervous system, circulatory system, respiratory system, insomnia and against anxiety, nervous problems , tensions and stress,etc. So don't hesitate yourself, just try it and see the results,etc. Thanks.

Pleased

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Mar 07, 2014

Strong and fresh flavor!

like it

Posted by Reviewer1311352 on Mar 01, 2014

I like this tea. Good ingrediens, so I think it's good for you. I believe I'll buy again.

Great tea

Posted by 4788385119573133592 on Feb 03, 2014

I just love this tea. When I gave up coffee I didn't know what to do, but a cup of Tulsi tea each morning gets me going.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Jan 12, 2014

Excellent Product

very pleased

Posted by 4717470265905392761 on Jan 12, 2014

This tea is refreshing and has a very pleasant aroma and flavour . I have actually been drinking it instead of coffee and find that it gives me the energy without the jitters...not to mention the many heath benefits that coffee does not offer. LOVE it!

refreshing & rejuvinating

Posted by 4793560814073155919 on Dec 20, 2013

can feel the adaptogenic effect.

Try before ordering

Posted by randomguy on Nov 01, 2013

You're definitely must like this type of tea, I don't :( But it still worth it buy and try

Recipe inside! - All Perfect!!! taste,price,health benefits and Quality...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

really wonderful tasty tea or ice tea,Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum aka Holy Basil) has calming effect for me and the taste of this brand is really amazing,though i prefer a blend of it with other herbs so here is a simple hot tea recipe thats good for calming & for your digestive ease: blend about 1.5gr of Tulsi (about a tsp) plus 1gr of whole(about 4 or 5 seeds) of Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) plus 3-4gr of Rose hips(about 3),punch all the seeds and hips for the taste to come out of them and put all together in an infuser, put a jar of hot water and cover for 10 minutes.then blend it and push the taste out of the herbs into your Tea Extract.sweet to taste preferably with honey or agave....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews .

My tea!!

Posted by Reviewer2058206 on Oct 03, 2013

I adore this tea. I use every night once the weather cools off, and in summer I make ice tea with the other flavors. I think it really helps me to calm down and relax.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »