Turmeric formula

Posted by 5325396168174580270 on May 13, 2016

Works out well for blocked sinuses from colds, especially in quantities of more that 2 capsules a day (while cold lasts only). Also, feel that gives a lift when tiredness and bad mood begins to settle in during colds.

Pretty Good For Minimising Inflammation

Posted by 4853422826864246647 on Dec 31, 2016

I have been taking the turmeric organic pills ( one pill a day after lunch with lots of drinking water) for the past six months and it works generally well in reducing the pains at the left side of my waist. You should give it a try if you are bothered by pains possibly due to inflammation. Regards Ben Han, Singapore 1 Jan 2017

Helps the digestive sytem - Tess

Posted by Reviewer2567834 on Feb 05, 2015

After taking it for 3 days (1 tablet per day), it soothes my irritable bowel syndrome.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1395811 on May 31, 2011

I take this because I don't use tumeric enough in my cooking. Love that it's organic.

tumeric formula

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Sep 19, 2013

helps

Turmeric Formula

Posted by 5695419026675435719 on Dec 12, 2015

Have been taking your Turmeric for 2 years and my knees continue to have no inflammation.

Not sure

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Dec 20, 2015

No noticeable effect on anything. I guess it's just okay.

Finally

Posted by 5651351292865778955 on Aug 08, 2016

I take two a day and within the first week I noticed a difference in the inflammation I still have stiffness but the improvement is remarkable

Seems to work

Posted by 4837125180270109067 on Aug 29, 2016

I have often suffered from lower back pain. I read that turmeric worked well against inflammation so I decided to give it a try. I haven't been suffering from lower back pain recently. Now it may be a placebo effect but I'd rather have that then take an aspirin everyday. I will continue to use this product. Plus, the price is really good in comparison to other brands that I've looked at.

Tumeric

Posted by RiaAman on Sep 14, 2016

Have consuming tumeric for 5 months and yet to feel its positive effects. Believe in its health benefits and will continue to buy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »